Your favorite Dumpling Recipe.

For me, i always go for siu mai. Easy to prepare and very tasteful?

Share me your best dim sum and recipe ^^V

Boruto

freshman

Besides siew mai, I must order shui gao, guo tie, wu tou go, luo bak go all that every time i go for dim sum

My fav dim sum will be hong kong's style feng zhua and pai guat, I always visited HK Sheng Kee Dessert for these dim sum

My fav dim sum will be hong kong's style feng zhua and pai guat, I always visited HK Sheng Kee Dessert for these dim sum
mine is 100% gurantee is from tung jing. environment and the dim sum are so damn good

Last edited:
i don't like to eat dim sum, i just like to eat dessert....everytime my fren jio me go to eat dim sum sure i will reject

Boruto

freshman
I like to visit here aso, Sheng Kee gt various dim sum can be chosen, their dim sum is different with what we normally eat at char chan teng, they always launching new and special recipe that other restaurant dun hv.

Boruto

freshman
i don't like to eat dim sum, i just like to eat dessert....everytime my fren jio me go to eat dim sum sure i will reject
Then Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert can be considered for u n ur friend to meet each other, they gt provide dim sum and dessert, ur friend can eat dim sum and u can eat dessert there

I like to visit here aso, Sheng Kee gt various dim sum can be chosen, their dim sum is different with what we normally eat at char chan teng, they always launching new and special recipe that other restaurant dun hv.
True. Their dim sum always serve with affordable price. But have you try their wanton mee? That one so good weh.. If you never then should try that one next time. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Then Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert can be considered for u n ur friend to meet each other, they gt provide dim sum and dessert, ur friend can eat dim sum and u can eat dessert there
waa dilema.. i desserts king oh. HAHAHAHAHA.. like that may visit sometime. klang got ar?

Last edited:
mine is 100% gurantee is from tung jing. environment and the dim sum are so damn good
walao i went to there twice a week wei, now ald want bankrupt...need to find cheaper restaurant. u staying taman midah?

Last edited:
i went to there twice a week, now ald want bankrupt...need to find cheaper restaurant
yup. medan midah.. you stay nearby ah? lai i jio you tung jing. now hard to find restaurant tat is cheap at kl, one meal minimum ald cost rm12

Last edited:

Boruto

freshman
waa dilema.. i desserts king oh. HAHAHAHAHA.. like that may visit sometime. klang got ar?
Then definitely have to try sheng kee desserts. Very delightful lorr. I the nearest branch from klang is puchong ioi mall one ler. Still worth travel for good food.

Last edited:

Boruto

freshman
walao i went to there twice a week wei, now ald want bankrupt...need to find cheaper restaurant. u staying taman midah?
Then u can consider to eat in HK Sheng Kee Dessert, their portion and price fit perfectly, dun worry about bankrupt

Last edited:
Then u can consider to eat in HK Sheng Kee Dessert, their portion and price fit perfectly, dun worry about bankrupt
gt other restaurant tat is other than hk style and is delicious? cos i ald quite boring about hk style

need 30min duration to get to there, will find one weekend to shopping at mid valley and eat at there
You'll think it's worth to travel so long to have a meal at mid valley...btw, they are launching their newly improved wanton mee this sunday, 21st July, each person will get their signature wanton mee for free, r u a wanton mee lover? can n try la, it's free

yup. medan midah.. you stay nearby ah? lai i jio you tung jing. now hard to find restaurant tat is cheap at kl, one meal minimum ald cost rm12
You want good food with reasonable price go shengkee la. See promotion at their fb got free wantan mee day this sunday. Just take mrt go maluri 2 stations away only from midah.

Last edited:

Boruto

freshman
You'll think it's worth to travel so long to have a meal at mid valley...btw, they are launching their newly improved wanton mee this sunday, 21st July, each person will get their signature wanton mee for free, r u a wanton mee lover? can n try la, it's free
I knew this event when i passed by their restaurant a few day ago, no minumum spend, but limited to all that go, from 11.30am until 2.30pm, so need to go there earlier a bit

I knew this event when i passed by their restaurant a few day ago, no minumum spend, but limited to all that go, from 11.30am until 2.30pm, so need to go there earlier a bit
I knew it from their FB page, heard they will give their newly improved wanton mee on that day, can;t wait to try it out

Yalor, their meals are provided in large portion with affordable price, not only dim sum, but they aso gt rice, mee, snacks and dessert, all in hk's style