yay or nay?

papala

freshman
But normally i will online shop with really easy for us that i have purchase my car engine oil from one of the online shop with a cheaper price compare to the retail shop.

papala

freshman
By the way if you looking for online shop for those small size furniture i think it will be valuable but for some bigger size one feel the delivery fees will be expensive.

what online site you used to buy the oil? i wanna know to prevent me from buying there
lazada.. i was fooled with the cheap price the seller offers. regret my decision now.. thing is, not saying its totally unable to use but i feel like being overcharged for lower quality oil. it not the real shell helix ultra..

But normally i will online shop with really easy for us that i have purchase my car engine oil from one of the online shop with a cheaper price compare to the retail shop.
better dont la.. have you really check the oil you purchased through online? of course its cheaper than retail shop but the quality also lower than original.

Online store need filter first with now online shop furniture quality can be very bad too like see some cases is bought from overseas.
yes, i think it's better to buy bundle furniture. more high quality eventhough it's used. because most of them are from european countries

lazada.. i was fooled with the cheap price the seller offers. regret my decision now.. thing is, not saying its totally unable to use but i feel like being overcharged for lower quality oil. it not the real shell helix ultra..

better dont la.. have you really check the oil you purchased through online? of course its cheaper than retail shop but the quality also lower than original.
true...i once used online oil to my car then immediately my engine broke.

By the way if you looking for online shop for those small size furniture i think it will be valuable but for some bigger size one feel the delivery fees will be expensive.
even the smaller size furniture is risky because the courier is not handling the parcels with care

true...i once used online oil to my car then immediately my engine broke.
waa immediately ar? like just did engine oil then suddenly broken? go report that online seller la. you sure or not its caused by the oil. maybe just coincidence only engine want to break down.

Yup. Kena to me once.. Btw, you still use ultra? Try helix hx8 la bro.. Good also. But make sure buy original one la xD

Me too. The price of engine oil buy via online shop always more affordable, after using, my car still function well, i trust it is ori oil.

oatoat

freshman
Yup. Kena to me once.. Btw, you still use ultra? Try helix hx8 la bro.. Good also. But make sure buy original one la xD
I heard this engine oil b4 but I haven try yet...what is the benefits of Shell Helix HX8 engine oil? Izit suitable for all types of car?

oatoat

freshman
How can I check the quality of the engine oil and identify izit a genuine or fake engine oil if I want to purchase through online?

How can I check the quality of the engine oil and identify izit a genuine or fake engine oil if I want to purchase through online?
that's why better purchase directly at shell. so it is guaranteed to be genuine

Anyone of you have used the Shell Helix HX8 engine oil before? can share for some experience.

My friend have told me that different brand of car engine oil will affect the mileage also it is true? and how it happen?

I heard this engine oil b4 but I haven try yet...what is the benefits of Shell Helix HX8 engine oil? Izit suitable for all types of car?
it will help enhance your engine performance on the road. and make your car have more pick up