yay or nay?

hodesiy

freshman
hi i wanna ask you guys opinion...

i wanna buy home furniture acctly...... from online shop..

should i? or not.....if not...
tell me whyyyy+Berpeluh+

Zulkifley

freshman
are you sure about the condition of your furniture will be ok ?

qwertyuiop

freshman

tell me whyyyy+Berpeluh+
better dont laa because we dont know the quality will be good or not

H_Jebat

freshman

tell me whyyyy+Berpeluh+
Yes, it is the best decision to buy furniture online...

H_Jebat

freshman
i had buy furniture from shopee before and it turns out to be a wreck :( i use it for a week and then it's broken
Such a bad experience...anyway, u can read reviews from other buyers b4 placing order to reduce the risks from buying bad quality furniture

Last edited:

nirachan

freshman
Which type of furniture you are looking from online? like chair and table?

nirachan

freshman
If you are looking from online be careful with need find some good reputation seller that will better because now online is selling a lot of counterfeit product.

omarhan

freshman
tell me whyyyy+Berpeluh+
deyy no head no tail u ask ok or not? what furniture you buying? I bought plastic cabinet from lazada before. 3 month broke. cheap plastic

andaman

freshman
If you are looking from online be careful with need find some good reputation seller that will better because now online is selling a lot of counterfeit product.
especially from shopee. thats why the price is very low because quality also low

andaman

freshman
why you want to buy furniture from online shop? you hve to pay for transportation costs unlike buying directly on the shop

NameTag

freshman
not sure about furniture.. but last time i bought branded engine oil in bulk from online because its really cheap but found out later its all low quality..
waste almost rm400. lesson learned.. after that i really careful buying stuff through online.

H_Jebat

freshman
especially from shopee. thats why the price is very low because quality also low
For me, Shopee is a great online shopping platform, because Shopee launched the lowest price guarantee activity, online shopping here is 100% safe because when you shop, shopee will hold the money you paid until the goods are received and satisfied, only will transfer the money to the seller

esther_chan90

freshman
Online store need filter first with now online shop furniture quality can be very bad too like see some cases is bought from overseas.

esther_chan90

freshman
If any anything happens with the not satisfy for the product quality need exchange the process is very complex.

qwertyuiop

freshman
not sure about furniture.. but last time i bought branded engine oil in bulk from online because its really cheap but found out later its all low quality..
waste almost rm400. lesson learned.. after that i really careful buying stuff through online.
what online site you used to buy the oil? i wanna know to prevent me from buying there

qwertyuiop

freshman
I'm now looking for a triple bunk bed for my children, but i can't find it from Ikea near my area, can I know Ikea in which area gt sell? +TerimaKasih+
i think ikea's price is standardize in all its outlet so maybe you can find the bed in other furniture store.