yay or nay?

hi i wanna ask you guys opinion...

i wanna buy home furniture acctly...... from online shop..

should i? or not.....if not...
tell me whyyyy+Berpeluh+

are you sure about the condition of your furniture will be ok ?

tell me whyyyy+Berpeluh+
better dont laa because we dont know the quality will be good or not

tell me whyyyy+Berpeluh+
Yes, it is the best decision to buy furniture online...

i had buy furniture from shopee before and it turns out to be a wreck :( i use it for a week and then it's broken
Such a bad experience...anyway, u can read reviews from other buyers b4 placing order to reduce the risks from buying bad quality furniture

Last edited:
If you are looking from online be careful with need find some good reputation seller that will better because now online is selling a lot of counterfeit product.

tell me whyyyy+Berpeluh+
deyy no head no tail u ask ok or not? what furniture you buying? I bought plastic cabinet from lazada before. 3 month broke. cheap plastic

If you are looking from online be careful with need find some good reputation seller that will better because now online is selling a lot of counterfeit product.
especially from shopee. thats why the price is very low because quality also low

why you want to buy furniture from online shop? you hve to pay for transportation costs unlike buying directly on the shop

not sure about furniture.. but last time i bought branded engine oil in bulk from online because its really cheap but found out later its all low quality..
waste almost rm400. lesson learned.. after that i really careful buying stuff through online.

especially from shopee. thats why the price is very low because quality also low
For me, Shopee is a great online shopping platform, because Shopee launched the lowest price guarantee activity, online shopping here is 100% safe because when you shop, shopee will hold the money you paid until the goods are received and satisfied, only will transfer the money to the seller

Online store need filter first with now online shop furniture quality can be very bad too like see some cases is bought from overseas.

If any anything happens with the not satisfy for the product quality need exchange the process is very complex.

not sure about furniture.. but last time i bought branded engine oil in bulk from online because its really cheap but found out later its all low quality..
waste almost rm400. lesson learned.. after that i really careful buying stuff through online.
what online site you used to buy the oil? i wanna know to prevent me from buying there

I'm now looking for a triple bunk bed for my children, but i can't find it from Ikea near my area, can I know Ikea in which area gt sell? +TerimaKasih+
i think ikea's price is standardize in all its outlet so maybe you can find the bed in other furniture store.