Where can i find the cheapest flight ticket from KL to Bangkok?

ticket get... hahaha.... thx for the info, that not really hard to booking a ticket. Now im ready to fly on april with this discount flight ticket.
Same here, i think.my friend jealous with me because of the discount, last time i ask them to join big member they dont want, now they miss 2 great opportunity to get those benefit.

there are two campaign. for campaign A you can get RM88 off with min spend rm300 on deals.airasia.com
for campaign B , get RM88 off with min spend rm300 on www.airasiago.com
dont't forget to use promo code "BIGCNY88" :)
i'm curious that the RM88 discount is applicable for the flight fare before taxes or after taxes, because there are many other fees and additional costs need to be paid during the purchase of flight ticket???

i'm curious that the RM88 discount is applicable for the flight fare before taxes or after taxes, because there are many other fees and additional costs need to be paid during the purchase of flight ticket???
I knew about it...The RM88 discount is applicable for the flight fare before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs...Even though this discount is only applicable for flight fare before taxes, but it is still worth, we can save RM88 when spend RM300...

I knew about it...The RM88 discount is applicable for the flight fare before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs...Even though this discount is only applicable for flight fare before taxes, but it is still worth, we can save RM88 when spend RM300...
Alright, thank you for the information...
I'm planning a two weeks trip to Vietnam this April...May I know the travel period for the flight promotion booking? Am I eligible to enjoy this promotion?

Alright, thank you for the information...
I'm planning a two weeks trip to Vietnam this April...May I know the travel period for the flight promotion booking? Am I eligible to enjoy this promotion?
This promo can use for the travel deal for the travel period between 20/1/19 and 31/7/19. So, if you are purchasing a travel deal with a minimum spending of RM300, you are entitled to enjoy this promo.

Last edited:
i join it as member, i success gain so many point and redeem the 1st flight ticket for next month trip, feeling great, and now they also got the rm88 discount, go get ot if you interest to this.
until when the promotion? i think the promotion is already over :(

Yesin

freshman
ticket get... hahaha.... thx for the info, that not really hard to booking a ticket. Now im ready to fly on april with this discount flight ticket.
when you book? got limit to 150 pax only... you are so lucky... but i'm looking for cheapest big point to redeem my thailand trip....

Yesin

freshman
I heard that there is limited person to get the discount, is it true ?
next time must stay tune with airasia because their promotion is too great... during cny also give discount even though peak season... i hope next time i able to make it plan my trip during CNY

Hi, Chinese New Year is around the corner, any promotion recently?? because is time to relax and i prefer out of Malaysia area

Hi, Chinese New Year is around the corner, any promotion recently?? because is time to relax and i prefer out of Malaysia area
You can try at Taiwan or Hong Kong, because there have very beautiful firework and very nice buliding...

Really, but what is the following step ?? after i fill up this detail?? promo code is applicable to one person only??
yessss true bro. limited to one promo code per member :D you can access via AA app with the button "book an activity"