Where can i find the cheapest flight ticket from KL to Bangkok?

Normally u guys go to which platform to find the lowest price of flight ticket? I want to know KL to Bangkok the lowest price of flight ticket is how much.

Yesin

freshman
Normally u guys go to which platform to find the lowest price of flight ticket? I want to know KL to Bangkok the lowest price of flight ticket is how much.
Airasia is the cheapest ever that i had booked... compare so many air lines still AA the best... still can collect big point...

AirAsia everyone can fly... dont you notice this? hahaha... what big point to be collect? and the point can exchange gift?

AirAsia everyone can fly... dont you notice this? hahaha... what big point to be collect? and the point can exchange gift?
i join it as member, i success gain so many point and redeem the 1st flight ticket for next month trip, feeling great, and now they also got the rm88 discount, go get ot if you interest to this.

i join it as member, i success gain so many point and redeem the 1st flight ticket for next month trip, feeling great, and now they also got the rm88 discount, go get ot if you interest to this.
well, i just find that they keep launch new promotion for the program member, that make me feel lucky to join it.

well, i just find that they keep launch new promotion for the program member, that make me feel lucky to join it.
very good isnt it? i might need to get it faster as now just need purchase rm 300 then can get discount, if not will need rm500 min flight ticket then only entitle to get it.

I'm keen to know more about the promotion RM88 discount. Can u share more info about it?

I'm keen to know more about the promotion RM88 discount. Can u share more info about it?
This is the new promotion just launched by Air Asia. BIG Member can enjoy RM 88 off with a minimum RM300 purchase on deals.airasia.com with the promo code “BIGCNY88”.

This is the new promotion just launched by Air Asia. BIG Member can enjoy RM 88 off with a minimum RM300 purchase on deals.airasia.com with the promo code “BIGCNY88”.
This new promotion sounds really great! By the way, how to book the flight to enjoy RM88 off deals? via airasia official website?

i always redeem it with free flight ticket or you can get cheaper flight ticket with BIG Point. for now you can get RM88 off when you spend min RM300 for CNY promotion :)

This new promotion sounds really great! By the way, how to book the flight to enjoy RM88 off deals? via airasia official website?
there are two campaign. for campaign A you can get RM88 off with min spend rm300 on deals.airasia.com
for campaign B , get RM88 off with min spend rm300 on www.airasiago.com
dont't forget to use promo code "BIGCNY88" :)

of course Air Asia offers the cheapest lowest price of flight ticket plus with AA you can collect big point and redeem it with flight ticket. now they have CNY promotion, you can get RM88 off :)

yes true, Air Asia is my only choice when it comes to airlines. for this CNY promotion it starts today , you can get rm88 off with min spend rm300 dont't forget to use promo code "BIGCNY88"

Oh really?? just spend RM300 entitle to get a discount which is RM88... wow, such a good deal for me, but only can be redeem one time...

Oh really?? just spend RM300 entitle to get a discount which is RM88... wow, such a good deal for me, but only can be redeem one time...
im also really surprise about the promotion, as before alrdy give us redeem flight ticket with low bigpoint, now they also give diacount voucher for the purchase of flight ticket. I heard the ticket can booking for july also, may b i use this voucher for my june oversea trip.

icuucm

freshman
but dont be late for redeem those voucher ya... it only valid for three days to redeem those voucher. ACT FAST.... ya.... i trust you bro....

y
Airasia is the cheapest ever that i had booked... compare so many air lines still AA the best... still can collect big point...
yes true. being a member is such a huge advantage . now i can get rm88 off with min purchase rm300 on flight tickets. i want to get it now

im also really surprise about the promotion, as before alrdy give us redeem flight ticket with low bigpoint, now they also give diacount voucher for the purchase of flight ticket. I heard the ticket can booking for july also, may b i use this voucher for my june oversea trip.
yes sure you use them on yr june trip. just dont forget to insert promo code "BIGCNY88" :D