WFH job??

xianxian

freshman
Was wondering if there's any job that I could work independently on my own from home, but doesn't involve in dropship...I used to work as a dropship but I find it really difficult having to compete with other agents, and the income I earned isn't really sufficient...esp nowdays its really hard to get a hired by any company..

BBphire

junior
Mostly of the job are dropship since people like to shop online nowadays especially been thru the MCO
There do have other job, you may scroll thru fb to find

papala

freshman
Difficult to deal with agents, try to communicate first because you still need to deal with people for more or less for other job also
some company still hire but the salary ......

catwang90

junior
How about some sales job? Being your own boss. This is what I heard my friend -
BeBoZz by Celcom allows anyone who wants to earn extra income by becoming their partner

xianxian

freshman
Difficult to deal with agents, try to communicate first because you still need to deal with people for more or less for other job also
some company still hire but the salary ......
I have tried to communicate with the agent about my job, well maybe is that the agent i met is not patient or maybe I am the one who are not patient...… so that's why looking for other jobs
Yes true some are still hiring but the salary is really only enough for you to use with no savings
Post automatically merged:

BeBoZz by Celcom allows anyone who wants to earn extra income by becoming their partner
Sales job can be considered, many of my friend do tell to try sales job
BeBoZz by Celcom, didn't heard before about this, may you explain a little more ?

Last edited:

catwang90

junior
Sales job can be considered, many of my friend do tell to try sales job
BeBoZz by Celcom, didn't heard before about this, may you explain a little more ?
Sure, it is to become Celcom sales agent for prepaid & postpaid products. That's what my friend told me before this
Let me ask him again about more details so that no to give wrong information

purplekoala

freshman
Was wondering if there's any job that I could work independently on my own from home, but doesn't involve in dropship...I used to work as a dropship but I find it really difficult having to compete with other agents, and the income I earned isn't really sufficient...esp nowdays its really hard to get a hired by any company..
thats true. imagine under a hq there almost thousand agent. the one that gain most definitely the owner while the agent were suffering with the competition.

if im interested with this job, should i registered thru their website or other else?

Last edited:

papala

freshman
I have tried to communicate with the agent about my job, well maybe is that the agent i met is not patient or maybe I am the one who are not patient...… so that's why looking for other jobs
Yes true some are still hiring but the salary is really only enough for you to use with no saving
Petrol, parking, food, insurance, phone credit, for parents, car maintenance, living expenses and many more havent go saying about those who paying installment for car and/or houses. Literally no savings....
Good to find some part time job for savings

xianxian

freshman
Sure, it is to become Celcom sales agent for prepaid & postpaid products. That's what my friend told me before this
Let me ask him again about more details so that no to give wrong information
Thank you so much for the effort! Selling Celcom prepaid and postpaid seem ok for me and as a big company like Celcom, i think they would have a better people to deal with us so avoid the same problem i faced last time

purplekoala

freshman
Petrol, parking, food, insurance, phone credit, for parents, car maintenance, living expenses and many more havent go saying about those who paying installment for car and/or houses. Literally no savings....
Good to find some part time job for savings
yeah la, minimum wage also not enough to bare the cost of living here . the struggles people faced nowadays are seriously become worse.

Last edited:

catwang90

junior
Thank you so much for the effort! Selling Celcom prepaid and postpaid seem ok for me and as a big company like Celcom, i think they would have a better people to deal with us so avoid the same problem i faced last time
Ok so I am back after asking my friend, it is easy to register yourself as Celcom BeBoZz, onlly 5 steps, here is the link for more details
https://www.celcom.com.my/support/faq/general#support-general-apps-bebozz-by-celcom
There is a startup fee but is kind of acceptable
Hope you have a job experience this time!

xianxian

freshman
Last edited:

catwang90

junior
thats true. imagine under a hq there almost thousand agent. the one that gain most definitely the owner while the agent were suffering with the competition.

if im interested with this job, should i registered thru their website or other else?
you need to download Celcom Pulse on Google play or Huawei gallery, then just register thru there..you can learn more about the package and details thru this link https://www.celcom.com.my/support/bebozz-by-celcom

u should try, cz my friend says its really convenient if u wanna earn extra income...don't worry abt start up cost bcs its not really expensive, I think worth it rather than starting a business from scratch or becoming dropship agent where competition is too many