wash carpet

merriebrownie

junior
sure but why panasonic..any special features?
Post automatically merged:

hahaha ok man will take your advice. i just want a good washer that can remove all the stubborn stains from my clothes and my children clothes. their school uniform is so dirty
because they have up to date's technologies. im pretty sure you gonna love it because theres so many things that have been built in that make our life easier and convenient. my favourite part is their auto tub cleaning because i dont have to dissemble the compartment anymore. with one button, all my energy will be saved greatly +Hehe+

milobing80

freshman

hahaha ok man will take your advice. i just want a good washer that can remove all the stubborn stains from my clothes and my children clothes. their school uniform is so dirty
panasonic serves a loooot of choices that would suit your preferences and budget but the best thing of all it is widely accessible to be bought despite where you live since they are the famous brand and you can even order it online

manhan23

junior

as u should haha! dun worry ah try to buy one from panasonic then u will see the outcome that will make u think every penny u spent on it is really worth it

merriebrownie

junior
there's a lot of models on their website which one would you suggest?

yeah so tiring having to wash it with a brush using hands. the clothes also gets torn easily so its better to use the washer but buy a good washer
definitely +Berpeluh+ thats why i prefer to use panasonic bcs they use stainmaster+ stain removal and allergy care. bye bye stubborn stain, im not gonna wash hand anymore +Bersinar2+

manhan23

junior

yeah so tiring having to wash it with a brush using hands. the clothes also gets torn easily so its better to use the washer but buy a good wash
i agree so much with this. there is nothing can beat a good wash for a busy person cuz for real, who got time to wash by hand when we got so little time to do it? thank god panasonic uses fast washing so im saving time and energy at the same time

milobing80

freshman

yeah so tiring having to wash it with a brush using hands. the clothes also gets torn easily so its better to use the washer but buy a good washer
personally i would suggest the 16kg top load.the price is still within your budget range and it has specialty in stain care..and i just love the fact that it causes less tangling so your clothes wont get too much wrinkle. just perfect, i love it i think you should really go for this one