wash carpet

Rose Thirah

freshman
do u knw any washers that able to wash carpets with small to medium size and thin? looking for new washers but able to do so. thanks!

syah burn

freshman
ive been using sharp all these while. i think almost 5 years. ok la it does the job well so far

bmwloveryo

freshman
ive been using sharp all these while. i think almost 5 years. ok la it does the job well so far
i use sharp too before this but only lasted me for 2 years. the cost to repair is so high now im washing my hands using my bare hands

Fred Eng

freshman
i use sharp too before this but only lasted me for 2 years. the cost to repair is so high now im washing my hands using my bare hands
you sure the clothes are clean if wash using hands? and im sure it must be tiring

kong1king

freshman
you sure the clothes are clean if wash using hands? and im sure it must be tiring
if got a lot of kids cannot la wash using hands. you know la kids clothes got a lot of stains here and there. can die la if want to use hands to remove it

bmwloveryo

freshman
if got a lot of kids cannot la wash using hands. you know la kids clothes got a lot of stains here and there. can die la if want to use hands to remove it
yea im trying to save up money to buy new one. any recommendations? i prefer top load cause i got a big family

merriebrownie

junior
ive been using sharp all these while. i think almost 5 years. ok la it does the job well
but truthfully, nowadays we have so much new technologies built in the washing machine..bcs 5 years ago is too different with nowadays..dont u think so?

milobing80

freshman
washing bare hands is soooo tiring if i had to do that after i got back from work, i would cry right away

manhan23

freshman
not only that tho. Like me i cant wash bare hands since my hands would get itchy & uncomfortable from the direct touching with the soap/detergent

merriebrownie

junior
especially around the collar area +Berpeluh+ mothers have it hard when it comes to this since its a secluded area

milobing80

freshman
yea im trying to save up money to buy new one. any recommendations? i prefer top load cause i got a big family
hmm so, whats your budget? i could name a few types from panasonic. but for starter, if you have big family we need to at least consider to go for washing machine with laundry capacity around 11kg up to 14kg

bmwloveryo

freshman
hmm so, whats your budget? i could name a few types from panasonic. but for starter, if you have big family we need to at least consider to go for washing machine with laundry capacity around 11kg up to 14kg
maybe around 3-4k. trying to save up for other things haha

milobing80

freshman
ok so we need a big capacity one but in range from rm3k to rm4k. theres a lot actually top load with big capacity around 11kg up to 17kg. maybe you can visit their website to know the details

manhan23

freshman
im just gonna use my current washer until it broke haha. no money to buy new one la
that's a risky move but i get u. i'm the type to use my stuff until it broke down too. but i hope u consider surveying first before yours get broke cuz u might not want to be rushed later on

syah burn

freshman
but just in case you gonna buy a new one later, make sure you put panasonic into your survey list, trust me it will be all worth it in the end
sure but why panasonic..any special features?
Post automatically merged:

that's a risky move but i get u. i'm the type to use my stuff until it broke down too. but i hope u consider surveying first before yours get broke cuz u might not want to be rushed later on

hahaha ok man will take your advice. i just want a good washer that can remove all the stubborn stains from my clothes and my children clothes. their school uniform is so dirty

kong1king

freshman
ok so we need a big capacity one but in range from rm3k to rm4k. theres a lot actually top load with big capacity around 11kg up to 17kg. maybe you can visit their website to know the details
there's a lot of models on their website which one would you suggest?
Post automatically merged:

especially around the collar area +Berpeluh+ mothers have it hard when it comes to this since its a secluded area
yeah so tiring having to wash it with a brush using hands. the clothes also gets torn easily so its better to use the washer but buy a good washer