URGENT. Home nursing wanted for 2 days

arthur81849

freshman
ouh , thats really interesting !! Is that 5G can enable do this kind of things !!
but is that safe to go for this way ?? but sometime i more prefer to go for traditional way rather than stuck on too much of technology like this..
hmm..is tht really good idea ?n yes i have noticed some of u mentioned TM 5G . is that already launched ??
soon,it will.but currently it's still in testing stage.TM is demonstrating it in Subang Jaya to test out its 5G connected smart traffic light, smart safety, smart security and smart parking system in partnership with Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya. so it means we're getting closer to 5G than we even expected.

shilea

freshman
errr, i am using the TIME service quite long , based on my experience TIME line not bad but i feel more attentively towards TM Malaysia Unifi as i am using it few months its get better coverage and stable connection as well.I hope they cn deliver a better 5G coverage as now they are giving such a good services ans connection as well..Hope everything tunr out well and wish them all the best too.

Dynamo

junior
but i would prefer to meet the doctor face to face directly. more easier to discuss anything

but i would prefer meeting with doctors directly, easier to discuss anything
But sometimes not everyone can do so especially for those that are living at rural areas where they need hours just to go to the city to meet doctor, thats why they need facilities such as this.

Dynamo

junior
With the use of low latency, 5G can enable some things that cant be achieved with 4G. These include remote surgery that allows the doctor to control medical device even when patient is in a diferent location.
Technology such as this can save lots of life more than we can imagine, no wonder our government is very keen on implementing 5G in our country.

giorno666

freshman
ouh , thats really interesting !! Is that 5G can enable do this kind of things !!
but is that safe to go for this way ?? but sometime i more prefer to go for traditional way rather than stuck on too much of technology like this..
hmm..is tht really good idea ?n yes i have noticed some of u mentioned TM 5G . is that already launched ??
not yet launched,it's still on testing.don't worry they will test as much as possible before they're releasing it to make sure it's safe,fast and stable.
it's good to go for traditional way too but the world is changing and the requirements for us to get better is to know how to exactly use technology for good purposes.

Sissy

freshman
Technology such as this can save lots of life more than we can imagine, no wonder our government is very keen on implementing 5G in our country.
Yes true. Mostly patient will be transfered to International Hospital for heavy surgery bcs Malaysia still not enough surgery instruments. TM currently be the first in Malaysia who tested 5G

Sissy

freshman
But sometimes not everyone can do so especially for those that are living at rural areas where they need hours just to go to the city to meet doctor, thats why they need facilities such as this.
In the proposal, TM has provided a variety of reasons why it should be chosen as the sole NTIP. In future 5G will help people needs. In medic, transportation, living and etc.

sayanuradam

freshman
Yes true. Mostly patient will be transfered to International Hospital for heavy surgery bcs Malaysia still not enough surgery instruments. TM currently be the first in Malaysia who tested 5G
other telco also now offer 5g. not only tm.

jizuzi

freshman
Yeah still under testing.TM will be testing 14 use cases, including smart traffic lights solutions, smart parking solutions and smart tourism app in Langkawi’s Cenang beach and Kuah town.
Interesting ..i heard about it too actually ...my colleague told me abt it ..waiting to try the TM 5G bcz as i know TM 5G capable of delivering 5G to consumers and capable providing infrastructure to other service provider ....

Sissy

freshman
Interesting ..i heard about it too actually ...my colleague told me abt it ..waiting to try the TM 5G bcz as i know TM 5G capable of delivering 5G to consumers and capable providing infrastructure to other service provider ....
That's true. TM's aspiration is to deliver efficient and cost effective 5G infrastructure via infrastructure sharing approach, through the access regulations implemented by MCMC.