URGENT. Home nursing wanted for 2 days

papala

freshman
ahh, i never knew about this website before. i thought nurses that serve at patients home are usually weekly based. its good to know that patients can hire nurses for hourly based too from this website.
Actually, last month I've tried Caregiver Asia home nursing services. Super impress with their credibility. At first, I did not believe at all until I read all recommendation give them good review. By the way, the nurse who will work as part time there were qualified and approve by MOH...

papala

freshman
Means, i just open their website and make some dealing with the person who will be hire by me ya?
Yup.. easy peazyyy... U can choose your own nurse. Do chat with them and not to forget to go through with their profile first. Caregiver Asia provide a flexible service and affordable rate too..

papala

freshman
Incidentally, I was looking for an assistant to take care of my mom who was bedridden due to a recent cancer surgery last month. Since private nurse service very expensive, i cannot hire them anymore. Thanks God for this reliable platform.
Strongly recommend to u to hire part time nurse from Caregiver Asia. Please spill the beans about their great service to others!

anna_tan89

freshman
Yup.. easy peazyyy... U can choose your own nurse. Do chat with them and not to forget to go through with their profile first. Caregiver Asia provide a flexible service and affordable rate too..
I seeee... owh really easy as ABC. Oke i will try Caregiver Asia service ASAP. Seem like their website look legit tho. Plus, I feel relieve when u said that the price very reasonable. thanks share to me ya :)

freyafreya

junior
Strongly recommend to u to hire part time nurse from Caregiver Asia. Please spill the beans about their great service to others!
lorh.. if u said like that, so i will give a try first laa..

ling123

junior
I think it is okay to invent robot or else, to take care of our family members who are disable to do things or not very well in terms of their health.. I think technology nowadays also have the wearables which doctor can monitor the patient easily..

NeoJen

freshman
I think it is okay to invent robot or else, to take care of our family members who are disable to do things or not very well in terms of their health.. I think technology nowadays also have the wearables which doctor can monitor the patient easily..
true ,even my one of fren studying at overseas.he mentioned to me in that country with the advent of telehealth and remote home monitoring systems, though, we could receive care from the comfort of our homes. Doctors could make recommendations after a short video call, and even submit prescription requests. Wish to have a system like this tooo :((((

razah

freshman
well,i know website that's specially for home nursing,it's www.homage.com.my
so whenever you're not at home,you can hire any nurse through their website and there's a section for you to choose which nurse you'd like to choose any visiting their profile before hire them....its really a great system..hope we also have a system like that using 4G network like overseas they using 5G ..

sayanuradam

freshman
so whenever you're not at home,you can hire any nurse through their website and there's a section for you to choose which nurse you'd like to choose any visiting their profile before hire them....its really a great system..hope we also have a system like that using 4G network like overseas they using 5G ..
but i would prefer to meet the doctor face to face directly. more easier to discuss anything
true ,even my one of fren studying at overseas.he mentioned to me in that country with the advent of telehealth and remote home monitoring systems, though, we could receive care from the comfort of our homes. Doctors could make recommendations after a short video call, and even submit prescription requests. Wish to have a system like this tooo :((((
but i would prefer meeting with doctors directly, easier to discuss anything

fiona

freshman
But now we already have TM M'sia 5G what , we also can have all this kind of system if they took effort in this as well..but if not mistaken when i readt their article ...i saw that TM M'sia even have tried on the Smart Alert Lights Solution (Traffic),Smart Car Parking Solution,Smart Security & Security Solutions,Open Innovation Platform (OIP) Premise Traffic Traffic (ACE) Analytics,Smart Water Meter (RITA) System,Fleet Management System (CONVES) now..

xiaoofeii

freshman
But now we already have TM M'sia 5G what , we also can have all this kind of system if they took effort in this as well..but if not mistaken when i readt their article ...i saw that TM M'sia even have tried on the Smart Alert Lights Solution (Traffic),Smart Car Parking Solution,Smart Security & Security Solutions,Open Innovation Platform (OIP) Premise Traffic Traffic (ACE) Analytics,Smart Water Meter (RITA) System,Fleet Management System (CONVES) now..
really??But 4G signal is already very lag and not stable orh.if TM m'sia sucessfully developed 5G it will improve the efficiency of our work and lifestyle for sure. hope the TM m'sia 5G will be developed asap and reach our expectation as well.......

sayanuradam

freshman
is tm infra for 5g ready ? cause what i understood is that it is still in trial phase

sayanuradam

freshman
really??But 4G signal is already very lag and not stable orh.if TM m'sia sucessfully developed 5G it will improve the efficiency of our work and lifestyle for sure. hope the TM m'sia 5G will be developed asap and reach our expectation as well.......
all developed countries already have 5g that's why they have a lot of smart systems that make use of the 5g internet

sayanuradam

freshman
greattt im looking for a nurse to take care of my sick grandma. this would make it efficient to find one

Sissy

freshman
Sekarang TM dah provide 5G internet lah. Tapi skrg still dlm fasa trial. Mcm yg kita tau 5G adalah jaringan internet tanpa wayar no 1 terpantas di lain2 negara. Negara2 luar dah ada sistem pembedahan jarak jauh. Mcm Malaysia belum ada.

Sissy

freshman
but i would prefer to meet the doctor face to face directly. more easier to discuss anything

but i would prefer meeting with doctors directly, easier to discuss anything
With the use of low latency, 5G can enable some things that cant be achieved with 4G. These include remote surgery that allows the doctor to control medical device even when patient is in a diferent location.

Ptura

freshman
With the use of low latency, 5G can enable some things that cant be achieved with 4G. These include remote surgery that allows the doctor to control medical device even when patient is in a diferent location.
ouh , thats really interesting !! Is that 5G can enable do this kind of things !!
but is that safe to go for this way ?? but sometime i more prefer to go for traditional way rather than stuck on too much of technology like this..
hmm..is tht really good idea ?n yes i have noticed some of u mentioned TM 5G . is that already launched ??

damiantan

freshman
Try using TM unifi.their connections are stable and not that bad actualy compared to other telco coverage.Oh and don't worry about the 5G, they will run a lot of test with 5G before they publish to make sure it works fine.

Sissy

freshman
ouh , thats really interesting !! Is that 5G can enable do this kind of things !!
but is that safe to go for this way ?? but sometime i more prefer to go for traditional way rather than stuck on too much of technology like this..
hmm..is tht really good idea ?n yes i have noticed some of u mentioned TM 5G . is that already launched ??
Remote Brain Surgery Successfully Performed Through a 5G Connection in China. However TM currently tested their 5G in Malaysia.

Sissy

freshman
is tm infra for 5g ready ? cause what i understood is that it is still in trial phase
Yeah still under testing.TM will be testing 14 use cases, including smart traffic lights solutions, smart parking solutions and smart tourism app in Langkawi’s Cenang beach and Kuah town.