URGENT. Home nursing wanted for 2 days

papala

freshman
ahh, i never knew about this website before. i thought nurses that serve at patients home are usually weekly based. its good to know that patients can hire nurses for hourly based too from this website.
Actually, last month I've tried Caregiver Asia home nursing services. Super impress with their credibility. At first, I did not believe at all until I read all recommendation give them good review. By the way, the nurse who will work as part time there were qualified and approve by MOH...

papala

freshman
Means, i just open their website and make some dealing with the person who will be hire by me ya?
Yup.. easy peazyyy... U can choose your own nurse. Do chat with them and not to forget to go through with their profile first. Caregiver Asia provide a flexible service and affordable rate too..

papala

freshman
Incidentally, I was looking for an assistant to take care of my mom who was bedridden due to a recent cancer surgery last month. Since private nurse service very expensive, i cannot hire them anymore. Thanks God for this reliable platform.
Strongly recommend to u to hire part time nurse from Caregiver Asia. Please spill the beans about their great service to others!

Yup.. easy peazyyy... U can choose your own nurse. Do chat with them and not to forget to go through with their profile first. Caregiver Asia provide a flexible service and affordable rate too..
I seeee... owh really easy as ABC. Oke i will try Caregiver Asia service ASAP. Seem like their website look legit tho. Plus, I feel relieve when u said that the price very reasonable. thanks share to me ya :)