URGENT. Home nursing wanted for 2 days

Hi,
I have an aunt who suffer from serious diabetes and her foot was exposed to wound infection. The issue now is I have to attend an outstation meeting. I'm worry about her since she cannot move faster than usual. So, I am looking for a professional nurse to take over my duty taking care her just for 2 day. Please share to me any available contact number ya. Urgent.

mensye

freshman
When you need to go for meeting? how about you find at google, i think there got many options

Where r you live? if you live at KL are then its easy to find someone to take care your aunty.

miniang

freshman
When you need to go for meeting? how about you find at google, i think there got many options
Google is a great tool for us to search somethings we needed, but also do check their background in order to prevent scam.

anjaya

freshman
Hi,
I have an aunt who suffer from serious diabetes and her foot was exposed to wound infection. The issue now is I have to attend an outstation meeting. I'm worry about her since she cannot move faster than usual. So, I am looking for a professional nurse to take over my duty taking care her just for 2 day. Please share to me any available contact number ya. Urgent.
Just for 2 days? Gee.. Might be hard to look for someone that worked only for short term. Usually they will work atleast for a week or two.

anjaya

freshman
Google is a great tool for us to search somethings we needed, but also do check their background in order to prevent scam.
If you simply googled it im sure there going to be plenty of result. How should one know which is reliable?

Just for 2 days? Gee.. Might be hard to look for someone that worked only for short term. Usually they will work atleast for a week or two.
i think there still some nurses that willing to work even only for 2 days. Just need to find the one that offer daily rate payment..

If you simply googled it im sure there going to be plenty of result. How should one know which is reliable?
Yepp.. Dats d problem looking services thru internet. Any1 can claim theirself as professionalism. Juz be extra careful. Alot of cases nowadays.

i think there still some nurses that willing to work even only for 2 days. Just need to find the one that offer daily rate payment..
if not mistaken there even some home nursing service even charge based on hour.

Yepp.. Dats d problem looking services thru internet. Any1 can claim theirself as professionalism. Juz be extra careful. Alot of cases nowadays.
Boruto sended a platform links which is useful and reliable i think. Google is useful just see how you guys verify those website, some of the websites are reliable.

it was like grab platform right? because i saw many freelancer inside the platform and provide medical services.
Yes, is same like grab's business model but in health and care giving services based. Customer can check those service provider's profile and background before booking their service.

Boruto

freshman
it was like grab platform right? because i saw many freelancer inside the platform and provide medical services.
Sort of. But slightly better and convenient because you dont need to download any apps or anything to do their services. Can just directly book from the site.

Boruto

freshman
I currently using their services, it is useful for people who is looking for home based service, because the platform got many services available for customers, not only home nursing, but also have babysitting home cleaning and confinement service.
I know right. I had been using home nursing service from caregiverasia quite some time already since my dad was badly injured from motorcycle accident and he needs to treat his would and injuries.

I think i heard this before, because last time my neighbor was used their home nursing service, but i'm not sure it was good or not
From my experience by using their home nursing service, their services quite good since the freelancer nurse that i booked got enough skills and knowledge to take care patient. So i can no need worry about my father.

Yes, is same like grab's business model but in health and care giving services based. Customer can check those service provider's profile and background before booking their service.
Sort of. But slightly better and convenient because you dont need to download any apps or anything to do their services. Can just directly book from the site.
Hmm, then i have to take note,because next time i can use their service when needed.