Filem Top Ideal Beauty Japanese Celebs

evonvon

freshman
yup, you need to always maintain your hair style routine... Like me, i usually will curl my hair before going to the office
Post automatically merged:

haiyooo two of you really have same instinction, using the same animation too...actress is good at maintaining

any idea how they do their J beauty, many of them will have face spa right at least once a week

yes i usually do face spa by towel then steamed it on my face, since it helps open up the pores and increase absorption….but i found quite difficult because needs to do many preparation

Last edited:

hoogal2

freshman
haiyooo two of you really have same instinction, using the same animation too...actress is good at maintaining

any idea how they do their J beauty, many of them will have face spa right at least once a week
woww going to the spa once a week. very high maintenance +MataBulat+ i can't afford to do the same can only wear mask at home

sadphysic1

freshman

they look so young, I mean I have Asian genes too but i look older than my age hahah /sobz

Last edited:

saphiresun

freshman

i wonder what kind of facial treatment theyre doing at the spa,, I want to go and do facial here but i'm scared that their products aren't suitable for my skin and it would have an adverse effect..anyways, doing facial and having a life like themm its too expensive T.T

Last edited:

evonvon

freshman
i just started using shiseido too and still using them and it's getting pretty better. how good is steamer for our face?

steamer would restore moisture on our face...This is kinda important especially if you're always indoors and under the air cond all day because that is where our skin easily lose moisture

i wonder what kind of facial treatment theyre doing at the spa,, I want to go and do facial here but i'm scared that their products aren't suitable for my skin and it would have an adverse effect..anyways, doing facial and having a life like themm its too expensive T.T
they used to go profesional facial treatment centre, of course is bit pricy. But you can do face spa on your own at home too... i have a hair dryer at home, its Panasonic na98. the hair dryer has a skin mode where it can function similar to a facial steamer, and i use it every night to ensure that my pores would open up and all the products i'm using after that would absorb better :) really worth it for me, since i use the hair dryer often as well so its like i bargained a 2-in-1 product

Last edited:

chuge

freshman
they look so young, I mean I have Asian genes too but i look older than my age hahah /sobz

one part is genetic factor, but what influence it most is the daily care method..i mean if someone is the type that generally have a baby face but they don't take good enough care of their skin then they will just look like a wrinkled baby amirite (heheheh) Need to have a proper skincare routine, and most importantly stick to it!

steamer would restore moisture on our face...This is kinda important especially if you're always indoors and under the air cond all day because that is where our skin easily lose moisture

they used to go profesional facial treatment centre, of course is bit pricy. But you can do face spa on your own at home too... i have a hair dryer at home, its Panasonic na98. the hair dryer has a skin mode where it can function similar to a facial steamer, and i use it every night to ensure that my pores would open up and all the products i'm using after that would absorb better :) really worth it for me, since i use the hair dryer often as well so its like i bargained a 2-in-1 product

I've heard of that, its really popular among Japanese hair saloons right?? like the high end ones where J-celebs go and get their hair done...that's probably why these celebs have ultra sleek hair heheh

Last edited:

saphiresun

freshman

that cool...never heard of a hair dryer with a skin function tho
its true, i'm always indoor these days esp bcs i have to do online class and its so hot outside so i open the aircond almost entire day

Last edited:

sadphysic1

freshman
one part is genetic factor, but what influence it most is the daily care method..i mean if someone is the type that generally have a baby face but they don't take good enough care of their skin then they will just look like a wrinkled baby amirite (heheheh) Need to have a proper skincare routine, and most importantly stick to it!

I've heard of that, its really popular among Japanese hair saloons right?? like the high end ones where J-celebs go and get their hair done...that's probably why these celebs have ultra sleek hair heheh
yeah thts tru tho...most celebs have a religious skincare routine that's why they are basically ageless :( not surprised if they use their local electronic brands since they have a very strong patriotic stance.and they have every right to feel so since they are super advanced in everything

Last edited:

hoogal2

freshman

does your skin feels oily after using it? if u use it everyday I mean..im kinda planning to buy a facial steamer but idk if I should since I hv oily skin, but my pores are always clogged and I have tiny bumps its stressing me out

yeah thts tru tho...most celebs have a religious skincare routine that's why they are basically ageless :( not surprised if they use their local electronic brands since they have a very strong patriotic stance.and they have every right to feel so since they are super advanced in everything
yup, my friend took up a degree in travelling so he has to learn abt culture..(being the anime geek I am I just had to ask him more abt japan lol) and he told me once tht japanese ppl are very proud of their homogenous society,and they are very strong culturally up till now

Last edited:

sadphysic1

freshman
does your skin feels oily after using it? if u use it everyday I mean..im kinda planning to buy a facial steamer but idk if I should since I hv oily skin, but my pores are always clogged and I have tiny bumps its stressing me out

yup, my friend took up a degree in travelling so he has to learn abt culture..(being the anime geek I am I just had to ask him more abt japan lol) and he told me once tht japanese ppl are very proud of their homogenous society,and they are very strong culturally up till now
right?? i have combination skin,(my forhead is oily but my cheeks are dry) and i always find it hard to tackle the different areas of my skin..like what product should i use cz sometimes combo skin products would only work on one area of my face, but the other area isnt solved

Last edited:

saphiresun

freshman

yup,even Ariana grande uses boscia,and I didn't even it was a japanese brand until i searched it up huhu

Last edited:

evonvon

freshman

no it doesn't! if you have oily skin its ever better for you bcs it softens your sebum, and opens your pores so it doesn't get clogged up..i generally don't have any problems using it everyday, bcs the skin mode on my hair dryer feels cool and it doesn't feel like you're getting full on blown steam! super convenient bcs when i dry my hair in the morning, then i'll immediately just switch to the skin mode afterwards and direct it to my face, and my skin really do feel moisturized afterwards
you can check out this youtuber's review about the hairdryer's different function modes to get a clearer understanding :)

Last edited:

piupiu8

freshman
japanese girls are really pretty...i really like kiko mizuhara, altho ppl say she's overrated but i understand why she is globablly known for her beauty..she has that street style aesthetic