Filem Top Ideal Beauty Japanese Celebs

arigato45

freshman
-RANKED IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER-

Yui Aragaki

(Fans call her 'gakky')

yui aragaki.jpg

(every year, Oricon will conduct a popular survey on which celeb face they want, and she always wins first place) " the most desired female celebrity face "
  • widely popular for her youthful look, beautiful skin & how basically everything about her face is cute, right down to her facial expressions.
  • acted in popular movie Koizora, and comedy show Legal High
(i loved her in Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu)

Keiko Kitagawa.
- previously a model, then moved into the acting world
"Her face was described as small, dignified, and beautiful. Kitagawa was also complimented on her ability to look both intelligent and cool, while having a very pretty smile. "
keiko1.jpg

(she's gorgeous as heck what else do I have to say about her I mean???)

9da36a68f6dd51b4bdc3b0c4605df844.jpg

(+MataBulat+girlie is this stunning at 34)

Ishihara Satomi
I find her face very unique, its cute but sultry at the same time

ishihara3.jpg

ishihara11.jpg

- Few popular works: Rich Man Poor Woman, Shin Godzilla, Attack on titan, From five to nine
She is also 34yrs old, like HOW???? (they are aging backwards fr)
ALL of them are in their 30s btw, i can only wish to look this good lollll

Other top Ideal Beauty Female Celebrity ranking:-

Attachments

• keiko kitagawa.jpg
    keiko kitagawa.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 8ffbeee144b1088c354e9073a89e32b9.jpg
    8ffbeee144b1088c354e9073a89e32b9.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 398e715d5e736e49d93c9379f0f93107.jpg
    398e715d5e736e49d93c9379f0f93107.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 37
  • ishihara.jpg
    ishihara.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 36
  • ishihara2.jpg
    ishihara2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 33

chuge

freshman
I recently watch Erased, the one with mio yuki in it...i don't know if her beauty is considered as "conventional" but she is definitely cute to me...
like how i imagine japanese girls in animes look like (and she's still super young! she was also in death note (drama ver))

arigato45

freshman
I recently watch Erased, the one with mio yuki in it...i don't know if her beauty is considered as "conventional" but she is definitely cute to me...
like how i imagine japanese girls in animes look like (and she's still super young! she was also in death note (drama ver))
I know her!!! yessss, she's realllll cute. wish I could attain beauty like theirs +Cinta+

chuge

freshman
I know her!!! yessss, she's realllll cute. wish I could attain beauty like theirs +Cinta+
I'm sure they hv their own beauty routine. you can read an article abt it

They are usually all abt the minimal beauty look (focusing more on skincare, inner beauty, with minimal makeup)

evonvon

freshman
I read somewhere about their beauty market focusing on the 'bihaku' category, which are products that is aim to brighten your skin like these celebs

can read this where 5 steps of Japanese in facial routine
Post automatically merged:

I'm sure they hv their own beauty routine. you can read an article abt it

They are usually all abt the minimal beauty look (focusing more on skincare, inner beauty, with minimal makeup)
yey skincare is more important than make up, when the skin condition is good, minimal makeup is just sufficient

Last edited:

chuge

freshman
Whether you wear makeup or not, you should always hv a proper skin care routine daily...its important if you wanna achieve beautiful skin like theirs (altho im pretty sure they can attain tht beauty bcs of verrrry expensive products and monthly facial LOL)

Last edited:

sadphysic1

freshman
omg!! im so jealous with their beauty. how can their faces suit any hairstyles?? mine can never :((

purplekoala

freshman
Whether you wear makeup or not, you should always hv a proper skin care routine daily...its important if you wanna achieve beautiful skin like theirs (altho im pretty sure they can attain tht beauty bcs of verrrry expensive products and monthly facial LOL)
yerrrrr and here i am with my RM10 cleanser from Simple +KetawaSinis+ lmaooo

Last edited:

reinerbrown

freshman
they r soooo pretty, I like saiki aibu from Absolute Boyfriend+Terharu+ she has dimples!!!

Last edited:

chuge

freshman
ikr, i'm the type that wud only suit the mid length hairstyle, if I go for a short haircut like Gakky I wud look like a boy :((((
cant pull it off like her

omg!! im so jealous with their beauty. how can their faces suit any hairstyles?? mine can never :((

one thing I notice is that in J-dramas really like portraying the sweet like character with the typical straight hair and doey eyes for female leads..thts like the ideal female lead image

Last edited:

evonvon

freshman
they r soooo pretty, I like saiki aibu from Absolute Boyfriend+Terharu+ she has dimples!!!
She is !!! +Cinta+ if u notice Japanese products are pretty popular in the Asian market, just as Korean brands are.... shisheido, hada labo, kose and SKII are all from there
so we can attain the same beauty, its just tht u gotta find the suitable skincare for u
I use hada labo for oily skin, and it does make my skin better than my previous skincare

do no be so jealous, you can also be like then, check out your face shape and match with the hairstyle

Last edited:

reinerbrown

freshman
She is !!! +Cinta+ if u notice Japanese products are pretty popular in the Asian market, just as Korean brands are.... shisheido, hada labo, kose and SKII are all from there
so we can attain the same beauty, its just tht u gotta find the suitable skincare for u
I use hada labo for oily skin, and it does make my skin better than my previous skincare

do no be so jealous, you can also be like then, check out your face shape and match with the hairstyle
i use shisheido before and its quite nice, but i stopped using it bcs cant afford anymore gahahah

Last edited:

sadphysic1

freshman
kr, i'm the type that wud only suit the mid length hairstyle, if I go for a short haircut like Gakky I wud look like a boy :((((
cant pull it off like her

one thing I notice is that in J-dramas really like portraying the sweet like character with the typical straight hair and doey eyes for female leads..thts like the ideal female lead image
yeah they really like whole kawaii innocent save me characters just like kdramas lol but these days kdrama shifted to a more tomboyish lead roles like stong woman do bong soon and wieghtlifting fairy...regardless, theyre still verryyyy pretty even with the whole tomboy look

Last edited:

purplekoala

freshman
has anyone watch michievous kiss?? honoka yahagi thoooo +Cinta+

Last edited:

evonvon

freshman
has anyone watch michievous kiss?? honoka yahagi thoooo +Cinta+

the actress there sweet and i realise her face skin is good...just simple touch up can make her look gorgeous

i use shisheido before and its quite nice, but i stopped using it bcs cant afford anymore gahahah

skin care product is important, so do as the appliances being used on our face like facial steamer

chuge

freshman
yerrrrr and here i am with my RM10 cleanser from Simple +KetawaSinis+ lmaooo

haiyo what product used is not that important, more important is whether it suits you or not

-RANKED IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER-

Yui Aragaki

(Fans call her 'gakky')

View attachment 22992

(every year, Oricon will conduct a popular survey on which celeb face they want, and she always wins first place) " the most desired female celebrity face "
  • widely popular for her youthful look, beautiful skin & how basically everything about her face is cute, right down to her facial expressions.
  • acted in popular movie Koizora, and comedy show Legal High
(i loved her in Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu)

Keiko Kitagawa.
- previously a model, then moved into the acting world
"Her face was described as small, dignified, and beautiful. Kitagawa was also complimented on her ability to look both intelligent and cool, while having a very pretty smile. "
View attachment 22993

(she's gorgeous as heck what else do I have to say about her I mean???)

View attachment 22997
(+MataBulat+girlie is this stunning at 34)

Ishihara Satomi
I find her face very unique, its cute but sultry at the same time

View attachment 23000
View attachment 23001
- Few popular works: Rich Man Poor Woman, Shin Godzilla, Attack on titan, From five to nine
She is also 34yrs old, like HOW???? (they are aging backwards fr)
ALL of them are in their 30s btw, i can only wish to look this good lollll

Other top Ideal Beauty Female Celebrity ranking:-

when the face skin condition is good, any hair styles look likes fit it. But need to have consistency in maintain the skin

sadphysic1

freshman
haiyo what product used is not that important, more important is whether it suits you or not

when the face skin condition is good, any hair styles look likes fit it. But need to have consistency in maintain the skin
ikrr. ive been waiting to have a really good skin but i guess it's just not that time yet! so i can look like a kdrama actress hahahah

hoogal2

freshman
the actress there sweet and i realise her face skin is good...just simple touch up can make her look gorgeous

skin care product is important, so do as the appliances being used on our face like facial steamer
i just started using shiseido too and still using them and it's getting pretty better. how good is steamer for our face?

chuge

freshman
i thought no one here watch that series!! i love her in the drama. she was very young when the shows aired +Cinta+ inspired me a lot

haiyooo two of you really have same instinction, using the same animation too...actress is good at maintaining

any idea how they do their J beauty, many of them will have face spa right at least once a week