PTC Site Payment Proof

Hi, Guys...
This Is My 1st Time in Malaysia'n Forum and 1st Time come to Malaysia :p (Study At UTM SKUDAI JOHOR)

I wanna Tell You Guys About One of PTC sites that I really Trusts ( Percaya is it ? :confused:)

I get paid About 7th times eventhough I did'nt make it seriously. I don know how it happen coz if i join any PTC sites, I just make it and will stop surf the ads post by that website if i'm get boring ( little money).

I Just Wanna tell to Newbies @ WangCyber (like me) can make little money eventhough we dont know nothing how to make ebook or website (something like that).

Now, Its my 7th payment @ 29 April 2010

About Geostring,Buxto,AwSurveys,, It Doesnt Pay me Since I have About 51$(geostring),115$(buxto) and 75$(awsurveys). If You Want My Geostring,Buxto and Awsurveys Account, PM me, I will give email and password .

If Want to join, Click Here

I already join you...tech me how to get more and more money...
1st you gonna have to post your affiliate link to this website www.earnmoneyspace.com coz it really helpful 4 me....
Cashout only at 2$, so it must easy for us...

Already join under u also coz i will help you to success in ptc income making :D

Last edited:
Neither fake nor pay: Just post real proof by video when you cash out later, by then you really worth what you say in your SS proof.

Btw; Good Luck in your PTC journey.

hello all ptc fren.. :) .. i think u should search at google this word "PTC INVESTIGATION". detail scam and legit ptc in his sites. :) tq...

kasik bump sikit!..

mybrowsercash! terbaik...join under sy..sy beri $1 percuma ke alertpay anda...yang berminat je...