Gajet Portable smart washing maschine?

majorminor123

freshman
Hi, anyone here ever used a portable smart washing machine? Is it worth it for the price. I search that xiaomi got one of those. Cost about RM1.5k... ok for singles house?

erinmalik

freshman
i never tried before because its like useless to me, but if u are a student. that can be useful la.. just that the plug is mostly not the how Malaysia have, so it would be pretty hard if u couldnt find the charge pot

keefe

freshman
Hi, anyone here ever used a portable smart washing machine? Is it worth it for the price. I search that xiaomi got one of those. Cost about RM1.5k... ok for singles house?
my sister have it at home and she barely use it because she cant use it to wash her mattress and so on. to spend almost 2k for a portable i dont think its worthy too. maybe try to find front load washer

restubeauty

freshman
my sister have it at home and she barely use it because she cant use it to wash her mattress and so on. to spend almost 2k for a portable i dont think its worthy too. maybe try to find front load washer
Yess, the charging pot is not what we use in Malaysia.. and im thinking the same. its better for u to invest on another washer that can help you overall, even if ure living alone. so u dont have to go dobi anymore

manpit

freshman
i think not worth to buy, just go buy the latest washer much better. portable washer is quite expansive

bungaseri88

freshman
i think not worth to buy, just go buy the latest washer much better. portable washer is quite expansive
buy washer that have blue ag+ to eliminate germs because of the covid19 we need to be extra careful.

chimney

freshman
buy washer that have blue ag+ to eliminate germs because of the covid19 we need to be extra careful.
i bought panasonic front load washer because of blue ag+ and i can say i love it very much not because it can eliminate 99.99% bacteria but it gentle to clothes.
Post automatically merged:

please invest on the latest washer because it provide the latest technology, i swear you it worth your money

restubeauty

freshman
truee. panasonic front load have that function and i think its great because most mom needs it. especially when they have kids. the blue ag helps so much along with their active foam

mega90

freshman
yepp for a portable that cost that much of price, its better to just invest on washer that can be used for a long time. i suggest to look for panasonic, their latest model is the best. totally recommended as it has active foam that saves electricity and water as well

merriebrownie

junior
yepp for a portable that cost that much of price, its better to just invest on washer that can be used for a long time. i suggest to look for panasonic, their latest model is the best. totally recommended as it has active foam that saves electricity and water as well
true, before this i also often go dobi because i dont want to invest on washer. until i spend so many on dobi,, then i decided to get my own washer. which is now im using panasonic..

chimney

freshman
truee. panasonic front load have that function and i think its great because most mom needs it. especially when they have kids. the blue ag helps so much along with their active foam
i love thier stain master function so much, dont need to worry about the dirts.

true, before this i also often go dobi because i dont want to invest on washer. until i spend so many on dobi,, then i decided to get my own washer. which is now im using panasonic..
sama as me. been going to dobi until i decided to buy my own washer and panasonic washer is my choice.

merriebrownie

junior

sama as me. been going to dobi until i decided to buy my own washer and panasonic washer is my choice.
rightt. but i think rather than going to dobi. better to have your own washer at home. im living with my parents and owned panasonic front load. it is very good! i love the function. u can check NA-V11FX2LMY

restubeauty

freshman

yess. also their active foam. it helps so much from me using too much detergent. i think everyone should use panasonic front load hahaha. plus the tub is easy to clean as well

erinmalik

freshman
yess. also their active foam. it helps so much from me using too much detergent. i think everyone should use panasonic front load hahaha. plus the tub is easy to clean as well
yeaah, i have been using panasonic ever since i started living on my own. and i think i want to change to their new one when my one is acting up hahaha.. but the one im using stays long. guess that panasonic is a super trusted brand

keefe

freshman
yeaah, i have been using panasonic ever since i started living on my own. and i think i want to change to their new one when my one is acting up hahaha.. but the one im using stays long. guess that panasonic is a super trusted brand
you should get their latest front load washer because it is so good for any type of household. their model is NA-V11FX2LMY