need qualified & skilled employer, where do I find one?

bishopten

freshman
need ur suggestion on good platform for hirers that are looking for candidates, tq!
Theres a lot tho, and like me before I tried and error before making sure I'm using the platform to offer positions under my company.

cyclebin10

junior
Theres a lot tho, and like me before I tried and error before making sure I'm using the platform to offer positions under my company.
trueee.. u need to make sure to use 1 platform actively.. Or u will bombard yourself with multiple accounts huhu.. been there before :( its so hard to manage

Last edited:

sasatan

freshman
trueee.. u need to make sure to use 1 apps permanently or actively.. Or u will bombard yourself with multiple accounts huhu.. been there before :( its so hard to manage
Im experiencing this right now, and IDK how to manage them all. Some are too complicated and to keep updating to apps that doesnt do much is annoying too lol

dreschan

freshman
Im experiencing this right now, and IDK how to manage them all. Some are too complicated and to keep updating to apps that doesnt do much is annoying too lol
mybe u need to pick only 2 or 3 apps. instead of trying every new apps.. use a platform that is perfect for your target audience

bishopten

freshman
trueee.. u need to make sure to use 1 apps permanently or actively.. Or u will bombard yourself with multiple accounts huhu.. been there before :( its so hard to manage
Yea, using all platform isnt necessarily helpful. Sometimes will just be junks only.. Its the matter of what keywords ure using to attract
Post automatically merged:

You can try jobstreet. The platform is easy to use to find candidates. Especially if your audience is fresh grads. Its kinda popular to that group of age

sasatan

freshman
Yea, using all platform isnt necessarily helpful. Sometimes will just be junks only.. Its the matter of what keywords ure using to attract

You can try jobstreet. The platform is easy to use to find candidates. Especially if your audience is fresh grads. Its kinda popular to that group of age
Is jobstreet complicated to use? Because ive tried a lot and most of it just give me headaches :(

cyclebin10

junior

Thats why. its better for u to just stick to one platform and then change to another if too many times trying and no result

Last edited:

bishopten

freshman
Is jobstreet complicated to use? Because ive tried a lot and most of it just give me headaches :(
Not at all.. In fact, its the easiest and my 1st platform i will ever use to recruit employees. They have market insight for u to refer.. So ur task should be easy

Thats why. its better for u to just stick to one apps and then change to another if too many times trying and no result
Yepp. I believe using even hundreds platform, if the apps is too complicated. The procedure is hard as well

Last edited:

sasatan

freshman
Not at all.. In fact, its the easiest and my 1st app i will ever use to recruit employees. They have market insight for u to refer.. So ur task should be easy

Yepp. I believe using even hundreds platform, if the apps is too complicated. The procedure is hard as well
Ohhhh. But like the insight market, do we need to subscribe? Or we can just refer to it

dreschan

freshman
Not at all.. In fact, its the easiest and my 1st app i will ever use to recruit employees. They have market insight for u to refer.. So ur task should be easy

Jobstreet already has many users, so if want to find candidates then of course its easy :D

bishopten

freshman
Ohhhh. But like the insight market, do we need to subscribe? Or we can just refer to it
Nahh, u dont need to subscribe to anything. U can just use it and make sure u have the best attractive point

Jobstreet already has many users, so if want to find candidates then of course its easy :D
Yeaa, especially fresh grads.. Most of them already know how to use this apps already. So its easy for us as recruiters

sasatan

freshman
Nahh, u dont need to subscribe to anything. U can just use it and make sure u have the best attractive point

Yeaa, especially fresh grads.. Most of them already know how to use this apps already. So its easy for us as recruiters
Ohh now i know.. Bcoz u know ive already stated a lot of benefits but i guess some just arent attractives

dreschan

freshman
Ohh now i know.. Bcoz u know ive already stated a lot of benefits but i guess some just arent attractives
Mybe u need to give the benefits which can ease both parties. Like conduct online meeting so its easier for u and ur candidates..

Thats true. Its easy to find young skills on this platform as well. Plus, monitoring from phone is the best you could do. It saves ur time

Last edited:

bishopten

freshman
Its ok, u can still look in FB. Im sure theres a lot of community u can join to learn how to attracts people into your deals

Mybe u need to give the benefits which can ease both parties. Like conduct online meeting so its easier for u and ur candidates..

Thats true. Its easy to find young skills in this apps as well. Plus, monitoring from phone is the best you could do. It saves ur time
Yeaa, Everything is just on your fingertips now.

Last edited:

sasatan

freshman
Its ok, u can still look in FB. Im sure theres a lot of community u can join to learn how to attracts people into your deals

Yeaa, Everything is just on your fingertips now. So u dont have to always log in to the website..
I see. I didnt know jobstreet has community in FB but for sure ill join them if that could help me find more employees