Gajet Mobile phone for the elderly.

batkoo88

freshman
Hi all, just want to ask what is some good mobile phone for my parents? I want something that is easy for them to use or they will be so reluctant to use them. I saw alot of cheap mobile on lazada and shopee but the brand is not so good.

miniang

freshman
Go for phone with easy interface, easier for them to understand and also avoid they press the wrong thing and keep calling for help
U can try look for samsung

popolan

junior
Samsung abit pricy but if you have the budget then I also suggest Samsung, if not then realme. vivo also not bad

chimney

freshman
Samsung abit pricy but if you have the budget then I also suggest Samsung, if not then realme. vivo also not bad
No need to bother which brand bcoz the mobile phone will goes to their grandchild to play games only lol

manpit

freshman
Go for phone with easy interface, easier for them to understand and also avoid they press the wrong thing and keep calling for help
U can try look for samsung
Samsung constantly will get freezing or hang problem so think twice to buy bro. Just spend more money to buy latest mobile phone to your parents

popolan

junior
No need to bother which brand bcoz the mobile phone will goes to their grandchild to play games only lol
Erm well cant say that u r totally wrong or right hahahaha
But so far realme is ok, i bought for my parent last time

catwang90

junior
Talking about phone, u guys can take a look at the Jaringan Prinhatin, if qualified can get free phone

popolan

junior
Talking about phone, u guys can take a look at the Jaringan Prinhatin, if qualified can get free phone
Jaringan Prinhatin? What's that didn't heard it before but it sounds like some government program is that so ?

miniang

freshman
Jaringan Prinhatin? What's that didn't heard it before but it sounds like some government program is that so ?
Just my friend saying this too, it not a contest of what so and yes it is a government program that aim to help B40 getting a free smartphone and cheaper data through telco company. What telco u using?

popolan

junior
Just my friend saying this too, it not a contest of what so and yes it is a government program that aim to help B40 getting a free smartphone and cheaper data through telco company. What telco u using?
Oh I see... quite a good program tho, must have helped some that need it! I am using Celcom +Kacak+
So this have to be via telco company? Like me is Celcom then what's the steps?

catwang90

junior
Oh I see... quite a good program tho, must have helped some that need it! I am using Celcom +Kacak+
So this have to be via telco company? Like me is Celcom then what's the steps?
Just go to Celcom website or app and u will see that, then just key in your ic and you'll know are u qualified to get it
Quite a lot of phone choices

manpit

freshman
Got Iphone or not for this program so i can save money to buy my dream smartphone lol

chimney

freshman
Just go to Celcom website or app and u will see that, then just key in your ic and you'll know are u qualified to get it
Celcom user only is it bcoz i dont see any other telco publish this program whether in their website or apps
Post automatically merged:

But need to consider first how many gb for monthly internet plan since it's cheaper than other telco

manpit

freshman
Celcom user only is it bcoz i dont see any other telco publish this program whether in their website or apps

But need to consider first how many gb for monthly internet plan since it's cheaper than other telco
True tho, i already got umobile plan that compatible with monthly internet data usage so it's quite troublesome changing to other telco plan

catwang90

junior
Got Iphone or not for this program so i can save money to buy my dream smartphone lol
Bro, the main purpose of this program is to help B40 so that everyone can access to the Internet cause now many WFH and online classes at home
the phone provided is good enough for all these activities
True tho, i already got umobile plan that compatible with monthly internet data usage so it's quite troublesome changing to other telco plan
Other telco company also have u just check with the one u using but so far i see Celcom offer quite a lot choices of phone

popolan

junior
Checked with Celcom website, not qualified hahaha cause no register for the BPR last time but is also good to know so that can share with fren who are B40 cause i think this really help them alot

I just attach the link here lol https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/jaringan-prihatin
agree to catwang which this is to help everyone to be stay online so what they provide would be enough no worries
which one i see you can get realme C11 2021 32GB free with RM38/mth 7GB data

chimney

freshman
Checked with Celcom website, not qualified hahaha cause no register for the BPR last time but is also good to know so that can share with fren who are B40 cause i think this really help them alot

I just attach the link here lol https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/jaringan-prihatin
agree to catwang which this is to help everyone to be stay online so what they provide would be enough no worries
Realme C11 also quite nice la as got colour options, iron grey & lake blue besides backed by a 5000mAh battery

manpit

freshman
Bro, the main purpose of this program is to help B40 so that everyone can access to the Internet cause now many WFH and online classes at home
the phone provided is good enough for all these activities

Other telco company also have u just check with the one u using but so far i see Celcom offer quite a lot choices of phone
Yeah good for other people who cant afford it. Nowadays also need to scan MySejahtera so easy instead of writing on provided book before go to each shop

chimney

freshman

Me too. Need to share this to friends and family bcoz not everyone knows about this jaringan prihatin

manpit

freshman
Realme C11 also quite nice la as got colour options, iron grey & lake blue besides backed by a 5000mAh battery

I think RM38 per month quite cheap already for internet monthly and comes with free phone also quite worth for B40