Lifehack untuk mereka yang pakai kad kredit

Ini i dapat baca dari quora. Walaupun tips2 ini yg aku copy+paste ni dalam bahasa om puteh, mmg berbaloi dipelajari utk menjadi org yg pandai menguruskan kewangan peribadi terutamanya kad kredit, balance transfer dan rolling interest.

I may sound like a typical Asian for recommending people do these credit card hacks as some of them are borderline dick moves. I’ve done most of them myself so I’m sure they work. At least in Malaysia.

Apply for a credit card just for the sign up rewards, then cancel it after receiving the gifts

In Malaysia, different sales agencies may offer different credit card gift rewards, even if the cards are from the same bank. It helps that many deals are now available for comparison online as well. My haul includes RM200 cash, a coffee machine, power banks, a remote control car for my nephew, and a cabin luggage. Go me!

Use Specific Cards for Specific Purposes

This is especially true for cash back cards. Different cards give different rebates depending on the spend category. (Watch out for rebate caps on each card though.) I have 1 card that gives a 1% rebate on all online transactions; A card that gives me 5%rebate on petrol purchased on weekends and my phone bill; And another card that gives2% rebate on my groceries. Wow wee!

Pay off your monthly statements in full and never carry a balance

This way, you’d enjoy interest free periods on amounts you incur on your card. Otherwise, the high interest charges will outweigh all the benefits of getting a credit card. Unless…

Unless it is a Zero Interest Repayment Plan

This is where things get interesting. Certain merchants offer Zero Interest Repayment Plans (aka Easy Payment Plans) for certain large ticket merchandise or services.ALWAYS go for it. That money you would have paid up front serves you better sitting in a Fixed Deposit earning interest. But it gets even better…

0% Balance Transfers

For revolvers (some call them bank’s favorite suckers) who carry a balance on their credit cards, hunt for great balance transfer card offers. There are certain cards that not only give you an up front cash back upon balance transfer, but also charge you ZERO INTEREST to repay within X amount of months. Banks are counting on you to add on to the balance and then start charging you interest on the balance outstanding. But I ain’t that stupid, no siree! The only balance I carry which I eventually transfer are the easy payment plan ones.

Congratulations! You are well on your way to thinking and acting like a scrounging piece of s*** Asian!

Tip yang baik untuk di praktikkan.
Yang nombor satu tu belum pernah cuba.
Tapi... boleh buat ker ?

boleh tahan jugak tips nih ..lifehacker mmg banyak tips2 best n selalu follow juga

Apapun pakai kad kredit ni kena beringat..sekali dah pakai mesti lepas tu nak guna saja.

Yang penting pastikan boleh bayar habis tiap bulan. Kalau tak better tak yah guna. Nanti asyik kumpul hutang je bayar minimum

Percayalah dari hutang ratus ratus terus jadi puluh ribu..sakit oo nak bayar.