is there legit app to seek a job?

zaqzaq

junior
got scammed by job ads & now I'm paranoid and hardly trust any job offers. I need app suggestion that can filter out places and fields so it is easier for me to attend the interview.

meijimeijiji

freshman
got scammed by job ads & now I'm paranoid and hardly trust any job offers. I need app suggestion that can filter out places and fields so it is easier for me to attend the interview.
You can try apply job through jobstreet since it's a legit app. All job ads on their site are also legitimate job opportunity & job search is more straightforward

mensye

junior
You can try apply job through jobstreet since it's a legit app. All job ads on their site are also legitimate job opportunity & job search is more straightforward
I also applying job on jobstreet since i want to change to other company with better offer. Easy to apply and can search about the jobs based on the relevant skills, experience and company as well.

kong1king

freshman
The app makes thing more easier to apply job but sometimes you will see a black screen for few seconds and then app will crash with or without an error message. They need to fix this problem.

mikke87

freshman
The app makes thing more easier to apply job but sometimes you will see a black screen for few seconds and then app will crash with or without an error message. They need to fix this problem.
I think there might be few situations that may cause the load issue in mobile apps. wifi or mobile data connection not working properly or too many users using the app at same time. Need to try after few minutes.

popolan

junior
I think there might be few situations that may cause the load issue in mobile apps. wifi or mobile data connection not working properly or too many users using the app at same time. Need to try after few minutes.
It may be a temporary issue with your connection if got error. It is super easy to use and response is faster from recruiters when using app since can get notify through phone

ronlim1990

freshman
It may be a temporary issue with your connection if got error. It is super easy to use and response is faster from recruiters when using app since can get notify through phone
True tho. I can filter out agencies and companies directly from there without having to research one by one. Save lot of time if compare to other job platform

ladycaca75

junior
I am satisfied with their app even though sometimes got issue. The number of emails that they send to us can be reduced by sending only the relevant jobs as per our profile.

tungkelly

junior
I am satisfied with their app even though sometimes got issue. The number of emails that they send to us can be reduced by sending only the relevant jobs as per our profile.
Most of the times, it might be a temporary loading issue. I think the email that you are referring to can be reduced by filter out the job vacancy but LiNA job alerts is quite helpful as for me

abraham205

junior
True tho. I can filter out agencies and companies directly from there without having to research one by one. Save lot of time if compare to other job platform
It is really easy to set up a job search filter to narrow down which field, experience, and expected salary to find the job that suits me. Plus, the app is free to use without hidden charges

ahkeok

junior
It is really easy to set up a job search filter to narrow down which field, experience, and expected salary to find the job that suits me. Plus, the app is free to use without hidden charges
I always updated profile and resume in order to highlight my profile to get noticed by potential employers. The app can also filter the job criteria that are matching mine by expertise and experience.

meijimeijiji

freshman
I always updated profile and resume in order to highlight my profile to get noticed by potential employers. The app can also filter the job criteria that are matching mine by expertise and experience.
If you want to be noticed more by employer, can get premium account. The profile will be label as "priority application" and tendency for employer to view our profile will be higher. Not sure if can directly pay through app

mensye

junior
Most of the times, it might be a temporary loading issue. I think the email that you are referring to can be reduced by filter out the job vacancy but LiNA job alerts is quite helpful as for me
Me too. I like how we got notify for every vacancy that related to our position that we want to apply. So, can monitor the vacancies that being posted by hirer everyday

ling123

junior
If you want to be noticed more by employer, can get premium account. The profile will be label as "priority application" and tendency for employer to view our profile will be higher. Not sure if can directly pay through app
Price can be competitive when compared to market standards otherwise everything is good. I certainly feel that the security system of the app is not up to the mark when i go through the login system.

mikke87

freshman
Price can be competitive when compared to market standards otherwise everything is good. I certainly feel that the security system of the app is not up to the mark when i go through the login system.
I think price range for other platform also quite same tho. Jobstreet is more reliable to search for jobs and infact i got my first job thorugh jobstreet after applying job in various platform

kong1king

freshman
I think price range for other platform also quite same tho. Jobstreet is more reliable to search for jobs and infact i got my first job thorugh jobstreet after applying job in various platform
It's easy to apply for job vacancies here but some companies are using this platform to fish the users or applicants to visit their website. That's very frustrating. All job vacancies should be applied via the app but some just can't be applied through it.

meijimeijiji

freshman
It's easy to apply for job vacancies here but some companies are using this platform to fish the users or applicants to visit their website. That's very frustrating. All job vacancies should be applied via the app but some just can't be applied through it.
Thats normal since certain company website linked to jobstreet. They prefer candidate to upload resume and certificate to gather more information before hiring process

mensye

junior
Thats normal since certain company website linked to jobstreet. They prefer candidate to upload resume and certificate to gather more information before hiring process
I think so too. I already applied for IT position based on my previous experience & education background plus I can find a lot of job that related for me and mobile app is so easy to use

mikke87

freshman
I think so too. I already applied for IT position based on my previous experience & education background plus I can find a lot of job that related for me and mobile app is so easy to use
Searching for a job beomes easier and i got notifications when there is a suitable job for me as jobs are suggested based on my profile . No need to open the website on laptop already

ladycaca75

junior
Searching for a job beomes easier and i got notifications when there is a suitable job for me as jobs are suggested based on my profile . No need to open the website on laptop already
App is still useful and a reliable source of legit job app as always. But current UI version is quite fuzzy and it seemed like a downgrade from its older version that was a lot better and the filter doesn't retain selected criteria.