Housewife Problem

How was the price? I think it would be quite expensive because usually part-time nurse would charge higher to their client.

How was the price? I think it would be quite expensive because usually part-time nurse would charge higher to their client.
Based on my observation, I think their price is affordable, because that is depend on you, if want the experienced nurse then you need to pay more but the cost is not too high also.

Not all the part time nurses will offer high price. If you don't believe it, just try to search in Caregiverasia platform. There got many options for you.

i think i've heard of this before..this platform is popular in singapore right? if it is, they are really reliable.. my friend in singapore use their service when her mother did her eye surgery...

chuge

freshman
Saya dulu pernah guna website ni, mmg lebih selamat banding cari di facebook.. Bayaran pon melalui company... dah habis servis yang kita tempah baru parttimer dibyr

Boruto

freshman
Saya dulu pernah guna website ni, mmg lebih selamat banding cari di facebook.. Bayaran pon melalui company... dah habis servis yang kita tempah baru parttimer dibyr
oh ye ke.. mmg lagi boleh percaya la mcm tu. kalau kat facebook dpt je upah esok terus hilang tak dtg dah..

Boruto

freshman
i thought that so until i checked the website. damn so reasonable and affordable.

chuge

freshman
For a professional companion to come to your home and care for your loved ones.. I think its reasonable. they usually pay per hour around 3 - 4 hours

oh ye ke.. mmg lagi boleh percaya la mcm tu. kalau kat facebook dpt je upah esok terus hilang tak dtg dah..
I think most people is avoiding fb because of this... it theres a more professional site, I would definitely opt for that

isamel

freshman
Not all the part time nurses will offer high price. If you don't believe it, just try to search in Caregiverasia platform. There got many options for you.
caregiver definitely a good choice since it help many family solved home nursing problems...for example my family^^

isamel

freshman
Really?Could you tell me more specifically about their service?
last year my grandmom had eye surgery, but all of us have to study and work, nobody had extra time to take care of her, after that my neighbour recommend my father to hire a home nursing from caregiver. I have to say my father make a good choice because the nurse is very professional and nice.

last year my grandmom had eye surgery, but all of us have to study and work, nobody had extra time to take care of her, after that my neighbour recommend my father to hire a home nursing from caregiver. I have to say my father make a good choice because the nurse is very professional and nice.
what will they do except nursing?How abt the patient's daily life?Would they help the patient to bath/feed and more?

woonwee

freshman
do Caregiver provide dementia care? I hope someone who can take care of my grandfather, sometimes he can't even remembered the way to back home...

isamel

freshman
what will they do except nursing?How abt the patient's daily life?Would they help the patient to bath/feed and more?
Sure, u can saw their job scope in their profile, the nurse we hired do these works and also teach us some tips for taking care of the patient

isamel

freshman
do Caregiver provide dementia care? I hope someone who can take care of my grandfather, sometimes he can't even remembered the way to back home...
yaya, u can browse their official website, I think they provided this service too...don't worry, the nurse from caregiver always provide the excellent services, all of them are qualified.

the price is affordable and reasonable
it's totally worth it because you can get good service in a good price

how long do you have to leave your mother alone? im sure it wont take longer than 3 hours just for checkup. hopefully everything just going to be fine. dont worry :)
3 hours? Emmm.. impossible if your mom need to go to an appointment at government hospital. There is so crowded with patients. Especially in Kuala Lumpur area...

Yes. Usually, they will take longer than 3 hours just for an appointment. After treatment is completed, my mom needs to rest around 30 minutes to get treatment result. Plus, she needs another hour just to takes her medicines. Hurmm