Housewife Problem

Hi,

I had an appointment with a doctor at the clinic on 6th Feb 2019. I need to take my baby for monthly checkup. Coincidentally, my husband had to attend his meeting on that day. My problem now is, I had to leave my mom who suffer with diebetes mellitus alone at home. Plus, her left feet was cut due to her seriuos disease. No bibik no helper too.. :(

So, should i just leave her alone at home? I've no car and need to take taxi which is not convenience to my mom condition. How? :(

I recommend you to find charity institution, try to google it or ask your neighbor maybe can help you to get more information.

Hi,

I had an appointment with a doctor at the clinic on 6th Feb 2019. I need to take my baby for monthly checkup. Coincidentally, my husband had to attend his meeting on that day. My problem now is, I had to leave my mom who suffer with diebetes mellitus alone at home. Plus, her left feet was cut due to her seriuos disease. No bibik no helper too.. :(

So, should i just leave her alone at home? I've no car and need to take taxi which is not convenience to my mom condition. How? :(
Did you found anyone to help you? because i'm also looking for a helper who can help me to look for my mom a while when i need go out.

how long do you have to leave your mother alone? im sure it wont take longer than 3 hours just for checkup. hopefully everything just going to be fine. dont worry :)

anjaya

freshman
how long do you have to leave your mother alone? im sure it wont take longer than 3 hours just for checkup. hopefully everything just going to be fine. dont worry :)
Dont take things lightly. Anything could happen just in 3 hours. Its dangerous just to leave your mother even for a shortwhile.
Moreover, sometimes it took more than 3 hours since its public holiday that time.

klsa56

freshman
I think you can google for an extra hand just for that duration time... Quite sure many part timers would be able to accompany your mom.

I think you can google for an extra hand just for that duration time... Quite sure many part timers would be able to accompany your mom.
But how to make sure those part timers are professional enough to look for my mom? we could not get their personal information so how can we trust them?

But how to make sure those part timers are professional enough to look for my mom? we could not get their personal information so how can we trust them?
I think some of the platform will provide their part timer's personal information. If not then you can contact with them, ask them come out and interview with you. You can check and see whether qualify or not.

Dont take things lightly. Anything could happen just in 3 hours. Its dangerous just to leave your mother even for a shortwhile.
Moreover, sometimes it took more than 3 hours since its public holiday that time.
maybe youre right? but it seems unpractical to find or pay someone just for 3 hours to look out for the mother. wonder if anyone would be even willing to do so.

maybe youre right? but it seems unpractical to find or pay someone just for 3 hours to look out for the mother. wonder if anyone would be even willing to do so.
But saw many students want part time job. and they are willing to work for extra pocket money.

As a private uni student with nursing background, we wont mind doing flexible work. But from what I understand this kakak needs a care companion so that her mother can visit the doctor on time and return home safely.

As a private uni student with nursing background, we wont mind doing flexible work. But from what I understand this kakak needs a care companion so that her mother can visit the doctor on time and return home safely.
still, I think someone with a medic background is the perfect companion. Those medical jargons arent easy to understand right? What if she needs her meds and doesnt know her own meds?

Last edited:
seriously? how? where do they do part time job? they according to hours?
Was stating what I usually saw on my socmed. I dont really know platform/site to recommend so can't really help much... Anyone on the thread know?

klsa56

freshman
So I did my research on google and found a few website that offers home care for elderly. One of the good ones I think caregiver. The part timers registered with the site and most of them have medic background

So I did my research on google and found a few website that offers home care for elderly. One of the good ones I think caregiver. The part timers registered with the site and most of them have medic background
Caregiver? Didn't heard that before. But one of the good things that i saw from this platform is they got provide each of the part time nurse's personal profile. It make more reliable for their customers.

Hi,

I suggest you go and find a nurse with license, make sure they got the ability to help you take care your mom.

Was stating what I usually saw on my socmed. I dont really know platform/site to recommend so can't really help much... Anyone on the thread know?
seems like theyre saying this website caregiver.. macam interesting. seems reliable. maybe will check later.