GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preferably, I believed market will perform another bearish continuation trend scenario either in white or aqua. A valid "rising wedge" pattern, a pullback from the pivot critical line and follow by a breakout towards the lower white trendline would bolster to this white scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the white critical line.

Please welcome to view the technical charts analysis here : www.asiafxtraders.com

Last edited:
At this moment, I believed market in progress either to complete subwave 5 in aqua or white. A further breakout towards the S3 critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be extra careful towards a bullish trend either to perform subwave ii in white or subcorrective wave c in b in yellow. Good luck.

Please welcome to view the technical charts analysis here : www.asiafxtraders.com

At this moment, I'm looking forward market to further break the S3 critical line to bolster towards the alt count in white scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the pivot critical line.

Jebatfx

freshman
At this moment, I believed market will perform another bearish continuation trend scenario either to complete subcorrective wave b in aqua or subwave v/5 in white (bear trap) before expecting for a potential bullish reversal trend scenario. Please be careful for any breakout towards the white critical line. Otherwise, we may see a further bullish retracement trend scenario to perform subwave 2 in yellow. Good luck.

Jebatfx

freshman
Favourably, I believed market in progress to perform a bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt count in aqua or white. A valid "falling wedge" pattern would bolster to this scenario. Preferably, please be noted that I'm expecting market to perform a bearish retracement trend scenario 1st either to complete subcorrective wave b in aqua or white (bear trap). Good luck.

Jebatfx

freshman
Preferably, I believed market in progress either to complete subcorrective wave b in aqua or white (bear trap) before expecting towards a bullish reversal trend scenario. Otherwise, we may see another strong bearish continuation trend scenario to complete subwave 3 in yellow. Please be extra careful towards NFP announcement tonight (9.30pm GMT +8). Happy weekends and good luck.

cottage

freshman
thread saya dan thread forex lain telah di closed..without notice dpd admin dan moderator..

kecuali thread nie dan thread lukpayat --->1000pips.

Now, since this is the only platform, perhaps u may help us to extend this to the admin, why all the above are closed..? ada unsur pengiklanan? sumer thread forex di sini berunsurkan iklan walaupun hanya tertera di signature

I don't see any warning, remuneration from...please help us to extend this..

Tq

Status
Not open for further replies.