First Car

My car already 10 years old this year. I do some research through online and got interested to try Shell Helix or Petronas Syntium or Castrol Magnatec? Which is better for honda civic?
Your car is consider quite old and you can shell helix ultra to increase car engine performance. Not sure about petronas but castrol also good but helix consider quite good compared to these 3 brands.

It obviously very diff in terms of quality and function besides you should be extra careful buying engine oil with online seller as there so many fake engine oil in the market that we cant even know just based on packaging and label.
Even packaging and label they can turns out same as the original. If I get it from the authorized workshop and petrol station , at least I know the engine oil is genuine.

Your car is consider quite old and you can shell helix ultra to increase car engine performance. Not sure about petronas but castrol also good but helix consider quite good compared to these 3 brands.
Eh now Castrol also got the loyalty program. So Castrol vs Shell, which is better when comes to loyalty program? already have the loyalty for petronas and want to change to anothe one.

Shell helix also good in terms of lower fuel consumption whereby petronas is not my choice since my car engine becomes haus easily when use the engine oil.
same feel right? im not sure why the petronas can consume faster than other.. Feel like not worth to buy it

Even packaging and label they can turns out same as the original. If I get it from the authorized workshop and petrol station , at least I know the engine oil is genuine.
If buy at petrol station also get the fake one, then i dont know where is the safe place to buy engine oil anymore

Helix ultra also can use for high tech engine, boots up engine performance and maintain the durability~ so very support this one

Alqif

freshman
Helix ultra also can use for high tech engine, boots up engine performance and maintain the durability~ so very support this one
That's very good functions bcoz not many brand of engine oil can have that function and end up just cause engine got heavier and effect car engine badly in long term.

i cant decide which engine oil is suitable for which vehicle engine, if really want to get actual info can ask the car dealer, mean if your vehicle is perodua, then go back to perodua sercive center.
Mechanic tend to recommend shell helix. Engine feels smooth and gearbox seems more quiet compared to previous engine oil even I don't know how that's possible coz I didn't change transmission oil. This is the best engine oil I have tried in a while.

Ismat

freshman
Shell helix also good in terms of lower fuel consumption whereby petronas is not my choice since my car engine becomes haus easily when use the engine oil.
Noted. Is there any promotion for shell engine oil bcoz i need to buy it for my siblings since they are women and didnt know much regarding engine oil and car stuff.

Eh now Castrol also got the loyalty program. So Castrol vs Shell, which is better when comes to loyalty program? already have the loyalty for petronas and want to change to anothe one.
I didnt know much about Castrol but I join the Shell loyalty cause they give a lot of free stuff

Noted. Is there any promotion for shell engine oil bcoz i need to buy it for my siblings since they are women and didnt know much regarding engine oil and car stuff.
Currently shell Helix Ultra 5w30, got this 3 free 1 program. worth to buy it for 3 since you're sharing with your sisters as well.

True tho. Better dont even think to nuy engine oil from online even it's more cheaper than than the original ones. Most of those available online, we cant even confirmed the originality.