First Car

Hey everyone, I need someone recommendations on a Hyundai Getz year 2004-2008 (mileage below 100k) in term of the fuel consumption, maintenance, etc. I am looking for a second hand car as my first car and I appreciate for any thoughts. Cheers.

if your vehicle always run on the road then looking the engine can use for long distance travel~ Other reason can use the engine oil that protect the engine wear.

oil engine can use advance engine oil or not? or need the old fashion engine producer's product?

engine oil are the same right? not prove to say the old engine cant use then engine oil that produce by advance technology. The producer must target the old vehicle and new vehicle...

if your vehicle always run on the road then looking the engine can use for long distance travel~ Other reason can use the engine oil that protect the engine wear.
Engine oil do important for the car engine as when choose the wrong ones, your car engine might got problem and easily broke down. That will cost lots of money.

Ismat

freshman
Engine oil do important for the car engine as when choose the wrong ones, your car engine might got problem and easily broke down. That will cost lots of money.
My car already 10 years old this year. I do some research through online and got interested to try Shell Helix or Petronas Syntium or Castrol Magnatec? Which is better for honda civic?

So which lubricants suitable with getz? Previously i use kancil only. Always use perodua lube at service centre so i dont know much.

And also if the engine break down, it wont recover as good as new engine, there must be some problem still maintain in the engine

My car already 10 years old this year. I do some research through online and got interested to try Shell Helix or Petronas Syntium or Castrol Magnatec? Which is better for honda civic?
all are same standard of quality, it depend which brand you like

So which lubricants suitable with getz? Previously i use kancil only. Always use perodua lube at service centre so i dont know much.
i cant decide which engine oil is suitable for which vehicle engine, if really want to get actual info can ask the car dealer, mean if your vehicle is perodua, then go back to perodua sercive center.

And also if the engine break down, it wont recover as good as new engine, there must be some problem still maintain in the engine
Once broke, no guarantee... that how the salesman tell me, so dont make mistake because of the money

Once broke, no guarantee... that how the salesman tell me, so dont make mistake because of the money
they try to bring out the message, if you not use their service to take care the vehicle, the welfare or benefit will be gone!!! So anything happen pls refer to their service center.

Ya lah... all engine oil are almost same. why so bother about the brands? Is it the quality so obvious if the brand is different?
Actually yes, i feel the consumption speed is faster when i use petronas brand compare to other brand

they try to bring out the message, if you not use their service to take care the vehicle, the welfare or benefit will be gone!!! So anything happen pls refer to their service center.
Nowadays, people use a lot of technique to run their business, the T&C is more that nation regulation~+Berpeluh+

That's true as people keeps finding the cheaper engine oil without realized they buying the fake engine oil through online and tesco/giant as well.

Shell helix also good in terms of lower fuel consumption whereby petronas is not my choice since my car engine becomes haus easily when use the engine oil.

Ya lah... all engine oil are almost same. why so bother about the brands? Is it the quality so obvious if the brand is different?
It obviously very diff in terms of quality and function besides you should be extra careful buying engine oil with online seller as there so many fake engine oil in the market that we cant even know just based on packaging and label.