Drinking water helps to improve constipation?

Lol I never knew that Cuckoo is such a bad brand unlike what I saw from their advertisements, I guess you really have to ask the opinions from people who had personally used it themselves to get to know the true nature of the brand +Berpeluh+
Customers opinion are always more accurate than what their promoters told you, if Im hiring you to work for my company of course you gonna say good things about my products right? So better seek out information from others beforehand so that you wont regret making any decisions.

I just maintain my drinking habit which is at least 8 glass of water per day and I had never been troubled by constipation problem haha, it is very easy nowadays with water filter where with just a click and you can get clean water which can be adjusted to the temperature that you want.
the water purifier it not just good on it can adjust the temperatures. Drinking the filtered water protects the body from disease and greater health. Besides that, the water purifier provides the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.