Drinking water helps to improve constipation?

nope, as I know these brands x have this function. If u really want to buy water purifier I'll recommend u buy Coway, u'll never regret^^
But water purifier quite expensive right? I just started working a few months ago, can't afford those expensive things

Last edited:
same here! my house is using this brand also, my mother love it so much in term of their products and the service.
Yes, I'm so satisfied with their service frequency, every 2 months will come to my home for cleanup and more.

But water purifier quite expensive right? I just started working a few months ago, can't afford those expensive things
lol you can pay monthly, I think it's worth to buy it because you can get a better lifestyle. Some of the brands even more expensive. Like cuckoo the product quality & service quality is totally like sh*t.

Last edited:

Dynamo

freshman
What a smart feature!
btw other brand don't have this function?
because I heard many brands before and I want to buy a really smart and efficient water purifer...
Don't they own this feature too?
Haha no matter what you do just never go and buy the water purifier from Cuckoo, it is just not worth the price paid as the functions and service provided are not equivalent to the price paid.

Last edited:

Dynamo

freshman
You can pay it through installment and during this period they would provide you free service. for coway they every two months will come to your house service so you dont have to clean it yourself unlike some other brands which doesn't carry out their promises of servicing for their customers.

Last edited:

Dynamo

freshman
lol you can pay monthly, I think it's worth to buy it because you can get a better lifestyle. Some of the brands even more expensive. Like cuckoo the product quality & service quality is totally like sh*t.
I think the product that you are saying is the same as the one that I had in mind haha. That's the only brand that I would think of when people are talking about bad water purifiers. Seriously just avoid Cuckoo at all cost, I even heard that there is a Cuckoo promoter who discouraged her own family and friends from buying the brand lol.

Last edited:
No choice man, good stuff are always expensive one. Because the water purifier it help to filter the harmful chemicals inside the water and if you're having digestion problem it can get help on digestion also. So you need to survey a bit first before buying any product so that you wont regret with your decision.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm so satisfied with their service frequency, every 2 months will come to my home for cleanup and more.
It is good that they are willing to offer servicing for free but I personally dont really like strangers coming to my house to do this and that haha, so I would just do everything on my own even though it is more troublesome.

sw2828

freshman
It means that the heater & compressor will turn off automatically when the sensor detects dim lights in the surrounding. This is one of the reason my mother love Coway's water purifier.
I dun know since when Coway's water purifier have such function? So high tech & advanced...

sw2828

freshman
Coway is good. How bout pay by monthly installment? I am a fresh graduate too but still can affordable ya...

Last edited:
No choice man, good stuff are always expensive one but expensive also doesn't mean it is always good stuff hahahaha. So you need to survey a bit first before buying any product so that you wont regret with your decision.
Agreed with u... High quality thing come with high price ...

It is good that they are willing to offer servicing for free but I personally dont really like strangers coming to my house to do this and that haha, so I would just do everything on my own even though it is more troublesome.
Then... how to service ur thing as u didnt like stranger come to ur house? If u buy Coway definitely they will come every 2 months... maybe u will get friends with them... since they are coe so frequent.. haha

It means that the heater & compressor will turn off automatically when the sensor detects dim lights in the surrounding. This is one of the reason my mother love Coway's water purifier.
my favourite part is their low water level indicator,will automatically shut down the heater and compressor when the water level is low,even my grandfather also know how to use this machine hahahaa

isamel

freshman
Haha no matter what you do just never go and buy the water purifier from Cuckoo, it is just not worth the price paid as the functions and service provided are not equivalent to the price paid.
that's right, I don't know how cuckoo can fight with coway
Coway's water purifier have that much of smart features, t&c also better than them...

isamel

freshman
Coway is good. How bout pay by monthly installment? I am a fresh graduate too but still can affordable ya...
Yup, you can pay monthly, around rm100++per month
See what model you take
You can go to their official website see the model and actual price

Lol I never knew that Cuckoo is such a bad brand unlike what I saw from their advertisements, I guess you really have to ask the opinions from people who had personally used it themselves to get to know the true nature of the brand +Berpeluh+

If like this then the service they provided is a bit of a waste leh dont you think? Haha. Just let them come and do their things lah, you can be there to watch over them just in case but I dont think they would do anything else other than their assigned work.

that's right, I don't know how cuckoo can fight with coway
Coway's water purifier have that much of smart features, t&c also better than them...
Maybe they wont be bother to fight anymore just let Coway take the win hahaha. To be honest their aren't really specialize in developing the technology to be used in water purifiers lah, so better they should just focus on other stuff rather than come out with products with bad quality.