Drinking water helps to improve constipation?

kobeee

freshman
I have constipation this few days, it's hard for me to defecate. Asked around my friends, they suggest me drinking water said that it help to relieve the constipation. Everyday I drink a lot water, but nothing changed. Is this true drink water can relieve constipation?

oatoat

freshman
I don't think so. I suggest you to eat well ripe banana to relieve constipation.

oatoat

freshman
If you don't like banana, u can eat dried fruits like prunes, dates, apricots and raisins. These dried fruits are the great sources of dietary fiber that acts as constipation relief.

One of the way to relieve constipation is to eat more fruits and vegetables as they contain fibers which can help in smoothing the flow of your waste from your body, drinking water also helps but increasing the intake of fibers is much more effective.

If you don't like banana, u can eat dried fruits like prunes, dates, apricots and raisins. These dried fruits are the great sources of dietary fiber that acts as constipation relief.
Dry or fresh fruits also have the same function, but I personally prefer fresh fruits as they provide more nutrients haha, but there is a problem where they can turn bad very quickly so make sure you need to eat them fast after purchase.

One of the way to relieve constipation is to eat more fruits and vegetables as they contain fibers which can help in smoothing the flow of your waste from your body, drinking water also helps but increasing the intake of fibers is much more effective.
I just maintain my drinking habit which is at least 8 glass of water per day and I had never been troubled by constipation problem haha, it is very easy nowadays with water filter where with just a click and you can get clean water which can be adjusted to the temperature that you want.

I have constipation this few days, it's hard for me to defecate. Asked around my friends, they suggest me drinking water said that it help to relieve the constipation. Everyday I drink a lot water, but nothing changed. Is this true drink water can relieve constipation?
Yes. As i know constipation is related to dehydration in the colon. If u drink lots of water, mean that ur body is properly hydrated and less water will be withdrawn from ur colon. This will keep ur stool soft & easy to pass... perhaps u can try warm water and make sure u drink clean water!

Dry or fresh fruits also have the same function, but I personally prefer fresh fruits as they provide more nutrients haha, but there is a problem where they can turn bad very quickly so make sure you need to eat them fast after purchase.
I also prefer fresh fruit. If u cant finish all, blend it into fruit juice. The fiber inside also can help u go toilet smooth smooth :) But u still need drink a lot of water...

sw2828

freshman
Continue drink more water, until ur colon can feel the hydration, I believe it will help...

sw2828

freshman
I don't think dry food its help... I had been experienced eating too much of dry mango, until I cant go toilet smoothly!

I don't think dry food its help... I had been experienced eating too much of dry mango, until I cant go toilet smoothly!
Aiyo, you should take the dried fruits in appropriate serving size. If not, the constipation will become serious.

Continue drink more water, until ur colon can feel the hydration, I believe it will help...
Besides from drinking more water, you can also take other fluids like fruit and vegetables juice, clear soups and herbal teas. These fluids can also help to hydrate and push out the waste.

ohana

freshman
Drinking water is one of the best ways to relieve constipation. Try to aim to drink at least eight cups of water per day cos it helps to soften stools and this can help get waste moving out.

ohana

freshman
Stay away from alcohol and caffeinated drinks. These drinks are diuretics, which get rid of water from your body and lead to dehydration. They probably would cause constipation.

kobeee

freshman
I just maintain my drinking habit which is at least 8 glass of water per day and I had never been troubled by constipation problem haha, it is very easy nowadays with water filter where with just a click and you can get clean water which can be adjusted to the temperature that you want.
which brand you using? I now using coway water filter. it have night mode senosr it can reduces the power consumption

isamel

freshman
which brand you using? I now using coway water filter. it have night mode senosr it can reduces the power consumption
same here! my house is using this brand also, my mother love it so much in term of their products and the service.

isamel

freshman
Can u explain more abt the night mode sensor?
I don't really get it
It means that the heater & compressor will turn off automatically when the sensor detects dim lights in the surrounding. This is one of the reason my mother love Coway's water purifier.

Last edited:
It means that the heater & compressor will turn off automatically when the sensor detects dim lights in the surrounding. This is one of the reason my mother love this water purifier.
What a smart feature!
btw other brand don't have this function?
because I heard many brands before and I want to buy a really smart and efficient water purifer...
Don't they own this feature too?

Last edited:

isamel

freshman
What a smart feature!
btw other brand don't have this function?
because I heard many brands before and I want to buy a really smart and efficient water purifer...
Don't they own this feature too?
nope, as I know these brands x have this function. If u really want to buy water purifier I'll recommend u buy Coway, u'll never regret^^

Last edited: