Diari Usahawan eBay Berhingus

bboy_im

freshman
Dear Reseller,

Thank you for using our services.

We would like to advise you, due to rise in PayPal fraudulent transactions, we require all payments from
resellers to be made via bank transfers (T/T payments). We understand this may cause a certain level of
inconvenience to you, however to eliminate fraudulent activity we are left with no alternative.

For incoming orders in future, we recommend you to prepay into our bank account so production and shipping
delays are minimized. For your reference, we strongly suggest you make a prepayment large enough to cover
your normal order total. For example, if you anticipate $50 orders per day, we propose you to have an
outstanding account balance of $300 or higher with us. You will be able to check your outstanding balance
in the “Overview” section of My Account. We will be responsible for bank transfer fees you paid.

Please find our bank details as follows:

makin susah nk buat order..:(

wan2911

freshman
Dear Reseller,

Thank you for using our services.

We would like to advise you, due to rise in PayPal fraudulent transactions, we require all payments from
resellers to be made via bank transfers (T/T payments). We understand this may cause a certain level of
inconvenience to you, however to eliminate fraudulent activity we are left with no alternative.

For incoming orders in future, we recommend you to prepay into our bank account so production and shipping
delays are minimized. For your reference, we strongly suggest you make a prepayment large enough to cover
your normal order total. For example, if you anticipate $50 orders per day, we propose you to have an
outstanding account balance of $300 or higher with us. You will be able to check your outstanding balance
in the “Overview” section of My Account. We will be responsible for bank transfer fees you paid.

Please find our bank details as follows:

makin susah nk buat order..:(
tau xpe, da la leceh, pastu kne transfer minimum 200usd lak tu, klu kurang kne handling fee.
aku da tekene, transfer 150usd, dapat 123usd je :mad:

bboy_im

freshman
tau xpe, da la leceh, pastu kne transfer minimum 200usd lak tu, klu kurang kne handling fee.
aku da tekene, transfer 150usd, dapat 123usd je :mad:
tp die ckp utk kali pertama je kn?

Payment Information:
We regret to inform you due to a rise in fraudulent transactions involving PayPal amongst new resellers, all payments must be made using bank transfers (T/T payments). PayPal payments will be made available to all resellers upon successful orders.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

ak x buat lg tranfer duit,kne tgu isnin ni baru boleh buat..lepas bro buat transfer tu paypal tu available balik x?

wan2911

freshman
tp die ckp utk kali pertama je kn?

Payment Information:
We regret to inform you due to a rise in fraudulent transactions involving PayPal amongst new resellers, all payments must be made using bank transfers (T/T payments). PayPal payments will be made available to all resellers upon successful orders.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

ak x buat lg tranfer duit,kne tgu isnin ni baru boleh buat..lepas bro buat transfer tu paypal tu available balik x?
bro kne transfer lbih 1000usd(tekumpul) baru die bagi pakai paypal balik.

lutfee

Senior
akhirnya, aku dpt jawapan betul dr ebay pasal suspend abusing ebay. aku dah kena beberapa akun pasal listing nih sbb aku list hari2...
so elakkan yer...

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay Customer Support. My name is Savio.

On going through your mail I understand that you want to know how many
listing can you do in a particular day.

Would like to inform you that you can do any number of listings in a day
however you can list only 5 items in multiple quantity in your listing
in a particular day.

Just for your information you could check the below links on which eBay
May Remove Your Listing.

http://pages.ebay.com.my/help/sell/questions/listing-ended.html

http://pages.ebay.com.my/help/policies/seller-rules-overview.html

I trust that this information has been useful to you. If you have any
further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Savio F.
eBay Customer Support

Original Message Follows:
------------------------

Form Message:
Member entered email address:
Subject: IV=C11005 Ask about your blocked or suspended account [#MY ?01
]
User Feedback: 71
User State: ?01

Browser info: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3

Suspension > Suspended and Problematic Accounts > Ask about your
blocked or suspended account

Firstly, i want to say thanks for reinstated my account. I appreciate it
but i have another concern.
I just want to know, how many listing i can do in one day and in what
quantity? There is any maximum to list or any criteria I need follow? I
just want to know and want to avoid any problem like this before.
So I hope I get clear information
about this and easy for me to follow the right way. Any help i
appreciate it.
Thanks

jat

freshman
salam lutfee : maksud dia, buleh listing 5 sahaja benda yg sama dalam satu hari atau listing benda yg sama buleh 5 sahaja maximum quantity....x paham sgt bahasa penjajah nie....:)

qrodat

Senior
salam lutfee : maksud dia, buleh listing 5 sahaja benda yg sama dalam satu hari atau listing benda yg sama buleh 5 sahaja maximum quantity....x paham sgt bahasa penjajah nie....:)
xde la dia ckp 5 item sehari. maksudnya klu nk listing 5 buat la multiple item (BIN)
tpklu dh acc br.. jgn la p listing pg ptg siang mlm. agak2 la.. skit2 dulu

lutfee

Senior
xde la dia ckp 5 item sehari. maksudnya klu nk listing 5 buat la multiple item (BIN)
tpklu dh acc br.. jgn la p listing pg ptg siang mlm. agak2 la.. skit2 dulu
listing bape byk 1 ari xkisah, tp kalau utk 1 item multiple quantity boleh 5 listing jer utk sehari...
kalau lebih2 nanti kena suspend mcm aku...
aku list 1 ari 20 item multiple 2-3 ari lps tu suspend...
sib bek akaun ni bleh reinstate balik tp jenuhla nk bg segala mcm bapak dokumen dia mintak...

aken

freshman
Sales kurang time skrg..tp target still lepas..adakah berpunca dari world cup?

nh2

freshman
Kalau kita bg 2nd offer 3 hari utk buyer kalah bidding, tu kira listing jgk tak?? Tq

linamys

freshman
salam semua...

lama tak jenguk sini..saja nak update...

Alhamdulillah..saya dah bertukar status store..dari MY ke US...

baru 5 hari..sales...agak slow...bid pun slow...adakah mmg mcm ni situasi bila kedai baru buka ? hehe...atau gara2 world cup?

big_money

freshman
korang xtringin ke nak amik batu tembok penjara pudu...leh buat $$$$ tu...BARANG RARE....:D