Debaran TWR semakin memuncak

Dang

freshman
Baru-baru ini saya ada menerima emel dari mohd yusof abdul ghoni, ...jemputan dari James al-oboudi untuk menyertai mlm beliau. ape lagi, join jer la...daftar free jer kan...daftar 7/09/09...dan pada saat ini, 11/09/09 jam 11.00 pagi, seramai 180 orang yang telah berada di bawah downline saya....cepatnye...baru 5 hari...betul ke program ni, sama2 kite tunggu program yang semakin hangat diperkatakan ini...program ini akan prelaunch 7th 10/2009 ini..

Last edited:

Dang

freshman
lebih kurang mcm gdi jgak..blum lancar lagi...7/10/2009 barulah d lancar, setakat ni, ambil tempat jer dulu

Dang

freshman
sedikit suntingan dari emel yg dikirim oleh James al-aboudi kepada mohd yusof abdul ghoni mengenai TWR

Greetings,
My name is James Al-Oboudi. I am the owner of Teamwork Revolution. I want you to know that you are being contacted by me personally. This is not a mass form email sent out through an auto-responder. I searched the Internet to find your contact information to personally and privately offer you an opportunity that I am making to very few people. To prove I am contacting you personally, and that this is indeed a private invitation, I have placed my home phone number at the end of this email. Please feel free to call me at home anytime to discuss this opportunity.

I know you're time is valuable, so I'll get right to the point, but please contact me if you have any questions at all. I've created a new affiliate marketing program that has been designed to be mathematically superior to every home-based business that has ever been created. In fact, in virtually every way, my program is mathematically unbeatable. It allows all members to break even with only two referrals (which is mathematically unbeatable), provides the fastest spillover rate mathematically possible, has a payout percentage of 96.8%, and allows all members to earn an average of 450% more money than the owner of the company (me).
I designed this program, because in all honesty, I am disgusted with what I see in the MLM and affiliate marketing industry. Not only is it comprised of companies that are clearly nothing more that systems designed to make their members work like slaves in an effort to make the owner of the company rich while the members themselves struggle to even recoup what they've invested into the company, but also, this industry has become a breeding ground for copycat artists with zero creativity, and even less sincerity, who are all just replicating what has already been done in an effort to make some fast cash, mostly by capitalizing on the massive hype that comes from a new company's launch.

Because of this, I decided I wanted to make a company that not only offers each member a far better money making opportunity than the owner of the company could ever have, but I also wanted to design something that was mathematically unbeatable in an effort to finally put a stop to all the copycat artists that are horrifically damaging this industry by flooding it with endless programs that only severely confuse the public.
Please allow me to share the details of my program with you. I have listed all the products and services at the end of this email, but the matrix structure and compensation plan are as follows.
I

t is a 2x8 forced matrix with a monthly membership fee of $29.95 that pays out 96.8% in the following format:
Level 1: 2 people x $15 = $30 (Already in profit with only 2 referrals)
Level 2: 4 people x $1
Level 3: 8 people x $1
Level 4: 16 people x $1
Level 5: 32 people x $1
Level 6: 64 people x $1
Level 7: 128 people x $1
Level 8: 256 people x $8

Total monthly income = $2,330 with only 510 people in your downline (Compare this to other popular programs that require more than twice as many downline members to earn less money, require far more people to break even and recoup your monthly membership fee, and provide much slower spillover rates.)I invite you to watch my video there in an effort to get to know me better and what my vision is for this industry that I would very much like you to be a part of. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me. You can email me at this address or call me at home at 708-425-0624. I would be more than happy to discuss this further with you and get to know you better.

Pendaftaran PERCUMA sehinggalah ke hari pelancaran rasmi pada 7 hb October 2009! Sama2lah kita alami kejutannya nanti!

Tapi kena ada akaun alertpay kan...Kebanyakan yang tak masuk ni sebab x ada akaun alertpay..Register Alertpay senang ja kat sini

Dang

freshman
msg dr upline saya

Saya dah agihkan lebih 400 downline saya kepada mereka yang telah mendaftar dibawah saya....
mhd yusof abd ghoni <mhdyusof.abdghoni@gmail.com>

Selamat Datang tetamu terawal TWRPS!
Saya hanya maintain 2 orang sahaja
sebagai direct downline.
Sementara lebih 400 recruit baru telah saya
agih2kan kepada semua downline saya.
Kenapa anda tidak ambil kedudukan terawal ?
Bertindaklah sekarang!

up...downline saya sekarang ini kini mencecah 218 orang....kene usaha lagi pas ni...

Dang

freshman
msg dr upline saya

Saya dah agihkan lebih 400 downline saya kepada mereka yang telah mendaftar dibawah saya....
mhd yusof abd ghoni <mhdyusof.abdghoni@gmail.com>

Selamat Datang tetamu terawal TWRPS!
Saya hanya maintain 2 orang sahaja
sebagai direct downline.
Sementara lebih 400 recruit baru telah saya
agih2kan kepada semua downline saya.
Kenapa anda tidak ambil kedudukan terawal ?
Bertindaklah sekarang!

up...downline saya sekarang ini kini mencecah 218 orang....kene usaha lagi pas ni...

salam,
kalau register TWR kene register Alertpay sekali kan, nak tahu kita kene transfer duit ke akaun alertpay tu ke...