Broker Forex mana yang paling bagus ?

Hi Semua ! Saya baru nak start berjinak-jinak dengan dunia trading , tapi alamakk punya la byk broker kat luar sana tu..sy dah list down kan 5 broker yang saya tengok mcm boleh percaya ..tapi saya nak tau jugak pendapat trader-trader kat luar sana . Mana satu broker yang paling ok dan boleh dipercayai ?
(1) XM
(2) FBS
(3) Olymp Trade
(4) ExpertOpinion
(5) Instaforex

Tolong ye abang2 trader...Terima kasih.

mbamba

freshman
Hello there! I hope this reply is not too late. I read a complaint about Olymp trade, so probably you want to avoid that or at least do more thorough research before joining them.

Hello there! I hope this reply is not too late. I read a complaint about Olymp trade, so probably you want to avoid that or at least do more thorough research before joining them.
Thank you for your reply bro ! Can u elobarate more about what kind of complaint that you heard about Olymp Trade. I heard/read about not so nice things about XM too so I need to know about Olymp Trade so that I can make comparison.

If possible please give me a link/article to the negative comments. Thanks so much !

mbamba

freshman
Thank you for your reply bro ! Can u elobarate more about what kind of complaint that you heard about Olymp Trade. I heard/read about not so nice things about XM too so I need to know about Olymp Trade so that I can make comparison.

If possible please give me a link/article to the negative comments. Thanks so much !
No problem!
I read some of the negative reviews in some forums about Olymp Trade. Mostly about how their website does not allow secure connection and will have issues which is crucial when we rely on good platform for trading. Here is one review I watched on youtube: Scam Review

I think I have to disagree with your statement and the video Mr. mbamba. I myself used Olymp Trade platform to trade. Been using the broker for more than 6 months now.

So far I have no issues withdrawing my profit. I have loss some money , no doubt about it. But that is normal in trading.
Even if you are using the best broker in the world, it won't promise you profit 100% of the time.

To me, the most important thing a broker should have is a reliable customer support that is always ready to help its members, easy deposit and withdrawal of money (not giving its traders a hard time to withdraw) , a stable trading platform and educational services that you can use to learn about trading (Olymp Trade even has a demo account with usd10000 virtual money for you to practice trading).

And you know what, I found all that in Olymp Trade.

I think the best way for us to know whether this broker is a scammer or not. Try to deposit the minimum deposit, I think it's usd10 or usd15. Don't trade first but instead try to withdraw it - see if you can get back the money.

Good luck!

mbamba

freshman
I think I have to disagree with your statement and the video Mr. mbamba. I myself used Olymp Trade platform to trade. Been using the broker for more than 6 months now.

So far I have no issues withdrawing my profit. I have loss some money , no doubt about it. But that is normal in trading.
Even if you are using the best broker in the world, it won't promise you profit 100% of the time.

To me, the most important thing a broker should have is a reliable customer support that is always ready to help its members, easy deposit and withdrawal of money (not giving its traders a hard time to withdraw) , a stable trading platform and educational services that you can use to learn about trading (Olymp Trade even has a demo account with usd10000 virtual money for you to practice trading).

And you know what, I found all that in Olymp Trade.

I think the best way for us to know whether this broker is a scammer or not. Try to deposit the minimum deposit, I think it's usd10 or usd15. Don't trade first but instead try to withdraw it - see if you can get back the money.

Good luck!
It's good for you that nothing bad has happened to you with olymp trade. But what I said was not my opinion nor me making a statement that this broker is bad. I just shared bad review of this broker. did you watch the video at all?

*GMI EDGE*

- 30USD Welcome Bonus
- Leverage 1:500 For Any Account With Deposit Bonus
- Leverage Max 1:2000
- ECN Account
- Standard Account
- Cent Account
- Faster Depo n Withdrawal

Register Your Trading Account Here http://bit.ly/mygmipartner
Agent Code : GMP00334

Special for GMI Edge client who opened acc using my link, u will get FREE EA/Robot for automated trading.
This EA includes Panic Mode that will triggered when news or spike.

EA performance can see here : https://www.myfxbook.com/members/kaw939/liganbiru-42/2752334
Whassap me for investors password : http://www.wasap.my/+60135256646/liganbiru

Attachments