Branded Engine Oils

hey guys, actually what's the effect of using cheap engine oil? I wonder it will do too much damage. +Bertanya+
definitely will broken the engine loh, then you need to sent workshop to repair, time consume as repair engine is not easy, money consume as repair engine is not cheap. So use cheap engine oil is worth or not?

anjaya

freshman
definitely will broken the engine loh, then you need to sent workshop to repair, time consume as repair engine is not easy, money consume as repair engine is not cheap. So use cheap engine oil is worth or not?
Ya, if get the real engine oil, can protect the engine and save yourself from the problem, why still got people fall to fake engine oil incident

Ya, if get the real engine oil, can protect the engine and save yourself from the problem, why still got people fall to fake engine oil incident
you cant control other people how to think and how to act, but at least you know yourself wont do that is enough loh. Indeed, its better to buy the engine oil at petrol station, other place will worry get the engine oil.

you cant control other people how to think and how to act, but at least you know yourself wont do that is enough loh. Indeed, its better to buy the engine oil at petrol station, other place will worry get the engine oil.
Indeed. Petrol station will never sell fake engine oil. As example Shell selling their lubricant with the qr code on their packaging so consumer can detect the authenticity of the product. Really nice move from them

Indeed. Petrol station will never sell fake engine oil. As example Shell selling their lubricant with the qr code on their packaging so consumer can detect the authenticity of the product. Really nice move from them
yeah i notice that too. im using helix ultra and i notice that the one sold at supermarket does not has the qr code but the one sold at their station has. so starting now i will always only buy at the station

of course not worth it la. the most worth if you using shell helix ultra original one. confirm you car will never have engine issue.