Branded Engine Oils

If you want the brand with good benefit, i can suggest shell product, now this brand got buy 3 free 1 program. I think it is very good to join the program.

anjaya

freshman
If you want the brand with good benefit, i can suggest shell product, now this brand got buy 3 free 1 program. I think it is very good to join the program.
If product function is better than other brand then this brand is worth to buy lah, im currently using petron. it is very cost saving. Just only get the member card, swipe for the point only

the promotion is still running? i heard about it last year, buy 3 free 1 is kinda good deal.

anyway. if u are using local like perodua or proton usually you got first service and engine oil change for free at their center.
yeahh.. but i juz go for the first service tho.. because it's freeeee. Hahahah.. +Pesanan+ if not, expensive wehh. +Nangiss+
plus, i heard from a friend. he complained that they changed the engine oil eventho it is not necessary yet.+Stress+

anjaya

freshman
the promotion is still running? i heard about it last year, buy 3 free 1 is kinda good deal.
Hmm.... If every 3 month change one bottle, then can get 1 free engine oil every year, if only change engine oil every 6 months, then just get a free bottle within 2 year.

that's a sweet deal. never knew that. gonna check out next time i want to change oil.

If product function is better than other brand then this brand is worth to buy lah, im currently using petron. it is very cost saving. Just only get the member card, swipe for the point only
i never use petron before.. only shell and sometimes petronas.. kinda have a doubt with other brand of petrol station.

yeahh.. but i juz go for the first service tho.. because it's freeeee. Hahahah.. +Pesanan+ if not, expensive wehh. +Nangiss+
plus, i heard from a friend. he complained that they changed the engine oil eventho it is not necessary yet.+Stress+
yeap, without complimentary or warranty, the service centre fees are quite pricey. but me personally will prefer them for vehicle maintenance reason.

Hmm.... If every 3 month change one bottle, then can get 1 free engine oil every year, if only change engine oil every 6 months, then just get a free bottle within 2 year.
if you got more than one car, that's different story. hehe

i never use petron before.. only shell and sometimes petronas.. kinda have a doubt with other brand of petrol station.
Actually all brand got good quality, it depend how you evaluate the brand. Normally if you support the brand better buy at petrol station, but at other place normally get the fake one.

Better than no loh, if can free one time also good ma... Original engine oil is not cheap at all, in few years then can save few times alrdy

anjaya

freshman
Better than no loh, if can free one time also good ma... Original engine oil is not cheap at all, in few years then can save few times alrdy
If can free more times is better lah... the program is good, but i feel it need take a long time to get the free one, too hard to wait so long.

if the promotion is continuous all year, why not take advantage? +Lalala+
plus, if can choose many types, i will buy, then sell them to my friends and family. The free one I take. +Terbaik+

exactly! +Menggoda+
i actually never heard such deal, but gonna be more aware about this... to save money! +Terharu2+

hey guys, actually what's the effect of using cheap engine oil? I wonder it will do too much damage. +Bertanya+

Actually all brand got good quality, it depend how you evaluate the brand. Normally if you support the brand better buy at petrol station, but at other place normally get the fake one.
yeah.. original brand user less likely got engine problem.