blog baru aku..tolong komen boleh??

zakeri

Senior
oh itu ter'seo' je ... saya suka kopi O je cicah ngan roti planta sejak kecik2 hehe;)

saya tak minum kopi.... minum teh jer :D

jap.... yg blogspot tuh ker tuan imosnet punyer?

zakeri

Senior
ok.... cukup... cukup.... :D

nanti TT marah pulak :D

lanchini

Apa nak komen ye, sy pun tak pandai sgt pasal layout2 blog ni,
blog sendiri pun tak ter'komen', haha...

Kalau header tu ada gambar orang terjah ke, atau orang
tengah terjah ke atau orang tengah teropong ke, lagi
nampak 'kena' kot.. :)

victoriarottebb

freshman
We began to grind our hips together, and I could feel my wetness smearing on the smooth skin of her thigh. Her short pubic hair scratched lightly on my hip as she rubbed against me. Her mouth was on my nipples again, and her fingers squeezed and pinched my breasts. I reached around her, grabbed her smooth, round buttocks with both hands, and pulled hard. My hips started to buck, and I shamelessly humped myself against her leg. I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. I could feel that I was going to come soon. She pinched my nipples hard and whispered," go on baby." She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as my hips went wild. I could hear myself grunting as the firm muscles in her thigh worked against my wet pussy lips. As I bucked harder and started to come, Janine gently bit my nipples. We were both moaning as the waves of my orgasms started to slow down and I collapsed. As I panted to catch my breath. Janine looked up and smiled at me. I watched through half-closed eyes as she continued to lick my nipples.

danzaimar

freshman
Apa nak komen ye, sy pun tak pandai sgt pasal layout2 blog ni,
blog sendiri pun tak ter'komen', haha...

Kalau header tu ada gambar orang terjah ke, atau orang
tengah terjah ke atau orang tengah teropong ke, lagi
nampak 'kena' kot.. :)

oo..tq atas komen..good idea..:D

edithsondett

freshman
I could hear her sucking air through her nose, unable to get more though her mouth. She was trying hard to help me, thrusting her hips into the rabbit. I was nude now waiting for just the right moment to replace the rotating rabbit. I could see her belly muscles tightening even more and watched for her toes to tighten that last little bit. They did, I jerked the vibrator from her cunt and slammed my dick into her in one viscous push. Carrie launched her body. If I did not have her tied down, I would never have been able to stay on top of her. I was not gentle; I ****ed her hard. This was not rape but it was violent.

The tip of my cock felt her cervix with each thrust. I was hitting it hard enough that there was pain for her. Pain that she wanted and added to by pushing to match my thrust.