Best petrol loyalty card

Bonuslink shell vs petronas mesra kad vs petron miles card vs caltex journey vs bhpetrol card which one is the better choice? i know fuel is the main thing but which of these have better reward?

I just use bonuslink since it can be used when shopping at Parkson also haha, but actually I think most of the rewards are almost the same, maybe some slightly better than the others.

Bonuslink shell vs petronas mesra kad vs petron miles card vs caltex journey vs bhpetrol card which one is the better choice? i know fuel is the main thing but which of these have better reward?
Been using petronas mesra kad since I started driving which is like five years ago, not sure how much points had I accumulated already, lazy to check it out :p

I just use bonuslink since it can be used when shopping at Parkson also haha, but actually I think most of the rewards are almost the same, maybe some slightly better than the others.
The rewards usually change from time to time so it is quite hard to compare which one is better, as long as they have a loyalty program for their customers then Im fine with it.

You guys heard the new apps? You should check it out, its called Setel. I've read the facts and it is very convenient for me so far
I already installed the apps today. And i found the apps is so far very good since you can collect points and unlock pump inside your car only.