Bala Baru : Vero Item di Cancel Oleh AN

Brother`mon

freshman
hehehehe.....Mat Liew..pergh..sodap tu nick

antu84

freshman
Copyright images used for some products.

It has come to our attention there is a minority of buyers violating copyright laws in terms of their product designs. We would like to remind you, we takes intellectual property issues very seriously. For those orders we cancelled and refunded, please don't re-order again.

pening cam ne nak bu

maliq

freshman
nate punye AN..sakit hati aku tengok image yang dorang mark copyright. dah la item tu terjual. camner la aku nak lepas order ni.

virtualmetal

freshman
aku biasa try reoder lepas jek. tak tau la kot dia mark ship pastu tak antar. tunggu tgk nanti ada dispute ke tak.

dangabay

freshman
nate punye AN..sakit hati aku tengok image yang dorang mark copyright. dah la item tu terjual. camner la aku nak lepas order ni.

barang apa tu...stakat t-shirt, jam, throw pillow n mousepad, warga WC ni pon ada yg supply....

haydenz

freshman
salam sumer.
first time posting setelah berminggu² jadi silent reader.
just nak share live chat ku bersama so called artsnow customer support.

ザキ says:
*hi support artsnow
[email protected] says:
*hi
ザキ says:
*i got questions for you regarding your item
*would you mind helping me?
*my friend said sometimes you cancel item that is related to copyright
*so i just wondering if you still accept fox racing and avatar movie to be printed
*just want to make sure
[email protected] says:
*we will only accept your own design
ザキ says:
*so if i use photoshop edit fox racing,is that considered own design?
[email protected] says:
*not really
ザキ says:
*so this means that we only know our design is under violation only when we place the order?
[email protected] says:
*that's why you have to use your own design. thx!

aku tak abes nak tanye lagi da cakap thx.macam malas nk melayan aku jek.tsk:mad:

virtualmetal

freshman
ko dah nasib baik dia jawab. dengan aku haram dia tak penah jawab. kalau ada ym bomber mmg aku bomb jek.

mr. small

freshman
ko dah nasib baik dia jawab. dengan aku haram dia tak penah jawab. kalau ada ym bomber mmg aku bomb jek.

saba bro..ko dier dh mark kot seller yg vero..tu depa x mau nk ckp ngan ko..:D

p/s: AN nie makin lame mmg sengal agaknye...huhuhu

franklcy

freshman
I reorder dengan AN yg telah refund tu...ald SHIPPED...tapi tak tahu betulke AN ni hantar tak..

j.jihan

freshman
Dear Reseller,

Thank you for using our services.

We would like to advise you, due to rise in PayPal fraudulent transactions, we require all payments from
resellers to be made via bank transfers (T/T payments).
We understand this may cause a certain level of
inconvenience to you, however to eliminate fraudulent activity we are left with no alternative.

For incoming orders in future, we recommend you to prepay into our bank account so production and shipping delays are minimized. For your reference,
we strongly suggest you make a prepayment large enough to cover your normal order total. For example, if you anticipate $20 orders, we propose
you to have an outstanding account balance of $200 or higher with us. You will be able to check your outstanding balance in the “Overview” section of My Account.

For existing orders that have not been shipped out, we require T/T payment for those orders. If you had made payment by PayPal for these orders previously,
we can arrange a reimbursement of these funds to your PayPal account upon receipt of your T/T payment.

Please find our bank details as follows:

Bank Account No: 126-880236-838
Name of the A/C: Poying Trading Limited
Bank Name: HSBC (Hong Kong)
Bank Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Address:
Telford Gardens EasiService Banking Centre
Shop Unit P16, Blk G, Telford Plaza I
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Hong Kong

Once you have completed the T/T payment, we kindly ask you to forward us the receipt by fax or email.

Ada sesiapa yg lain dapat message ni x masa nak buat order yg terkini?

optom77

freshman
wahahha, AN dah tak tahan kene dispute la tu.

dangabay

freshman
Dear Reseller,

Thank you for using our services.

We would like to advise you, due to rise in PayPal fraudulent transactions, we require all payments from
resellers to be made via bank transfers (T/T payments).
We understand this may cause a certain level of
inconvenience to you, however to eliminate fraudulent activity we are left with no alternative.

For incoming orders in future, we recommend you to prepay into our bank account so production and shipping delays are minimized. For your reference,
we strongly suggest you make a prepayment large enough to cover your normal order total. For example, if you anticipate $20 orders, we propose
you to have an outstanding account balance of $200 or higher with us. You will be able to check your outstanding balance in the “Overview” section of My Account.

For existing orders that have not been shipped out, we require T/T payment for those orders. If you had made payment by PayPal for these orders previously,
we can arrange a reimbursement of these funds to your PayPal account upon receipt of your T/T payment.

Please find our bank details as follows:

Bank Account No: 126-880236-838
Name of the A/C: Poying Trading Limited
Bank Name: HSBC (Hong Kong)
Bank Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Address:
Telford Gardens EasiService Banking Centre
Shop Unit P16, Blk G, Telford Plaza I
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Hong Kong

Once you have completed the T/T payment, we kindly ask you to forward us the receipt by fax or email.

Ada sesiapa yg lain dapat message ni x masa nak buat order yg terkini?

bro kau pernah dispute AN ke.....aku cuba tadi k je....

virtualmetal

freshman
Bengong sungguh la. TT ada extra charge lagi. Kurang2 amik la credit card payment ke debit kad ke. mangkuk betul.