Any Program Can Join For Health And Fitness ?

Hi. Im a fitness people. Im so interested with any program that related with fitness. Did you guys know any fitness program that i can join ? Huhuhu.

go to Zumba or gym!if got no money just exercise at home..do watch Zumba video.kikikiki..what kind of program u want?regarding physical?

Hi. Im a fitness people. Im so interested with any program that related with fitness. Did you guys know any fitness program that i can join ? Huhuhu.
any of u heard about Celcom do contest about fitness?I'm not sure how is it look like but my friend said that it is only easy to win.hahaha..prizes is a big amount of cash.

any of u heard about Celcom do contest about fitness?I'm not sure how is it look like but my friend said that it is only easy to win.hahaha..prizes is a big amount of cash.
Whut ? Celcom do a fitness contest ? What a dragggg. Hahaha. What kind of fitness Celcom do ? Its a funny things i read. Hahaha

Whut ? Celcom do a fitness contest ? What a dragggg. Hahaha. What kind of fitness Celcom do ? Its a funny things i read. Hahaha
Lol. Why you need to join the fitness. Stay at home and sleep laa. Waste your time waste your money. Hik hik

Lol. Idc if give me a big prizes or what ever. Im so lazy to go out because to join these things. Waste my time laaa babe. Better i sleep and rest of my life. Hik hik.

The contest until next year, still hv many time.. whenever you free just open your phone haha
Pay less and get more, win win situation

mitoss

freshman
Ohh ya . Is it have any charge if join this contest ? Hmm.
it is like answer fitness question, no need go out.
I think they will charge you cuz it's answer the question through the phone, but you must make sure you r celcom user.

it is like answer fitness question, no need go out.
I think they will charge you cuz it's answer the question through the phone, but you must make sure you r celcom user.
Ok. I already see the t&c . Its quite interesting. So why not i take this at my challenge. Huhu. Thank you gais because give this information. So i will join the contest. Hehehe.

Its not funny at all. You can join the contest if you interested with fit and healthy life. So why not you try. Maybe you can be a winner . If you have knowledge about fitness laaa. Hahaha.