Aku amik dari wholesale forum, UK : EBOOK facts

Sorry for joining th ethread late but only just picked it up..

ebooks can be very profitable, however (like above says) I would avoid these 2000 ebooks for £xx.xx as they tend to be stuff that is already out there doing the rounds at pennies or free and if you look hard enough then you will probably find the majority for free yourself.

I have however recently bought into one such program that gave me 250 programs/scripts for resale for a nominal value that I have successfully used to give as freebies to my lists as a thank you for people joining and continuing to support my sites etc etc. I wont post the link as its only available as an affiliate link and dont wont to seem that I am ' touting for business '. So these do have their place but not for selling on in my opinion.

Limited resale rights (ie. only so many licenses) are good as this helps to hold the value and limits competition but you will find that the resale price also tends to be controlled and as such means that the majority of buyers will be put off because of a price of $47+ (for example) because they expect to get the holy grail of information for nothing!

Try www.clickbank.com as you do not have to buy the ebooks/programs etc etc, all you have to do is promote them and earn a commisson for every sale you make. This commission varies between 40% and 90% of the selling price and thus can be a good money spinner if you get the sales.

The best way is to write your own ebook on a subject that you are an authority on and then sell it yourself, my friend puts together recipe ebooks and then sells them via Clickbank. Clickbank is good as a means to sell it on because although you lose some of your selling price as commission you have a huge number of sellers that are willing to sell on your behalf and as such you have a massive potential market (think of it as ebay for digital products!)

If you wish to sell via Clickbank then just join up and away you go, if you do wish to do this then please contact me for my affiliatte link as I will then earn a commission for referring you (it will not cost you a penny more as its clickbanks cut that pays my commission). Or if people want me to post it (and James doesn't mind) then I will do.

HTH,

Mike
Mobile Phone Deals - Contract/SIM Free Phones.

bos...

?????

clikbank...... ???
apa kebenda nya ....cerita detail skit....!!

TQ

Laptop

freshman
apa moral of the story.....

Maknanya banyak ebook yg sebenarnya free tapi org jual ker....

Katner sebenarnye leh dapat ebook free tu? share le kat sini.... :)