Teknologi About this new tech for washing machine. Can anyone help?

freyafreya

junior
Was surveying on some washing machine and i got dizzy to get the most, some of them have abit of the same function to the other.
Can share whats most essential features in washing machines nowadays? Help me out of my misery.

Janet Lee

freshman
I think nowadays people will prefer speed wash since they need to wash clothes fast without having to wait long time. I always wash my clothes before go to work in the morning

Vicknes

freshman
I think nowadays people will prefer speed wash since they need to wash clothes fast without having to wait long time. I always wash my clothes before go to work in the morning
True tho. not to forget need to be clean from any stain and bacteria. Latest washing machine would have that function but the price maybe a bit higher than normal one

polyy

freshman
True tho. not to forget need to be clean from any stain and bacteria. Latest washing machine would have that function but the price maybe a bit higher than normal one
if want to be more hygiene there should be have ag+ feature in the washing machine...so sure more feature inside the price will be more higher is normal

Loser

freshman
if want to go for low budget just can go through the shop and ask salesman but if you want function that's diff from others just need to search google abit

Zakuan123

freshman
i saw article blue ag+ is new feature in washing machine
confirm the price is higher too

Monsteres

freshman
why don't just take the promotion paper from the shop that selling washing machine and compare with it
there can be have more professional recommendation

astakona

freshman
i saw article blue ag+ is new feature in washing machine
confirm the price is higher too
i did survey on panasonic n other brand but got same price range. I prefer more feature with better efficiency so save electricity n water at the same time

TeePei

freshman
i did survey on panasonic n other brand but got same price range. I prefer more feature with better efficiency so save electricity n water at the same time
smart wash washing machine like front load panasonic definitely must buy item. i dont see other brand got smart sensor like this that can detect our laundry

Janet Lee

freshman
smart wash washing machine like front load panasonic definitely must buy item. i dont see other brand got smart sensor like this that can detect our laundry
which model? Tempted to get one since i like cool stuff like this lol.

Vicknes

freshman
How much bro. Is it too expensive? Feature that can detect our laundry n adjust washing pattern definitely good one as can save more water n electricity

TeePei

freshman
which model? Tempted to get one since i like cool stuff like this lol.
FX2 series model NA-V11FX2. you can also google it if u want to know more regarding the features. Personally i like the body colour since it's silver
Post automatically merged:

How much bro. Is it too expensive? Feature that can detect our laundry n adjust washing pattern definitely good one as can save more water n electricity
Not too expensive about 3.8k+. Can survey first with other brand for front load washer but this one more cheaper for 11kg

Last edited: