A Newbie's Journey

dinotino

freshman
Good day my WC friends. Just to let all of you know, I'm Jeson and I'm Teluk Intan, Perak. I came to know the Power Of Internet marketing recently and I decided to make a big move by venturing into this Industry.

I really hope that all my fellow friends, new friends, Otai's, Guru's and the rest of you guys, give me the fullest support to be part of the WC family.

As a newbie, I'm still not aware of how this industry moves though many at times I see all of you with your affiliate links and blog post and sites. I have some questions here that maybe you guys can share and help me take the 1st move in my journey.

1. Which web hosting do you guys recomand?
2. How do I search for a good and effective domain?
3. Should I opt for a blog to start or an e-commerce site?
4. As a newbie what are the recomanded sites / affiliates or products that I should purchase and use?
5. I want to know more about Blogging, Wordpress, Minisite, Squeeze Page, Autoresponder, Mailing List, Forum, Plugins,Cpanel, Affiliate Programme, Affiliate Manager (how to have and build a affiliate programme)., BackLink, SEO

My journey has just begun, If theres anything that I need to know please do share with me. I hope to get your fullest support and so-operation. Thank you and have a nice day

dinotino

freshman
No problem .... dah bertahun saya tak taip dalam Bm .. tu takut nanti tersalah tanya ke apa .... Im a new person here and also budak baru dalam industry ini .... harap2 dapat membantu saya ... anyway imabiz ... terima kasih for welcoming me.

Imabiz

Senior
memang ini kegemaran imabiz... boleh bertanyer kalau nak tahu... pasal benda yang awak nak tahu tue... byk dah ade kat WC nie.. so tinggal baca jer.. kalau tak paham.. leh tanyer.. nasihat imabiz.. fokus satu2 dahulu,,,, contoh kalau nak buat affiliate.. fokus blaja affiliate dulu k...

syedakmal

Senior
Good day my WC friends. Just to let all of you know, I'm Jeson and I'm Teluk Intan, Perak. I came to know the Power Of Internet marketing recently and I decided to make a big move by venturing into this Industry.

I really hope that all my fellow friends, new friends, Otai's, Guru's and the rest of you guys, give me the fullest support to be part of the WC family.

As a newbie, I'm still not aware of how this industry moves though many at times I see all of you with your affiliate links and blog post and sites. I have some questions here that maybe you guys can share and help me take the 1st move in my journey.

1. Which web hosting do you guys recomand?
2. How do I search for a good and effective domain?
3. Should I opt for a blog to start or an e-commerce site?
4. As a newbie what are the recomanded sites / affiliates or products that I should purchase and use?
5. I want to know more about Blogging, Wordpress, Minisite, Squeeze Page, Autoresponder, Mailing List, Forum, Plugins,Cpanel, Affiliate Programme, Affiliate Manager (how to have and build a affiliate programme)., BackLink, SEO

My journey has just begun, If theres anything that I need to know please do share with me. I hope to get your fullest support and so-operation. Thank you and have a nice day

Hi Jason!

Welcome to Wang Cyber. I am sure you will learn LOTS of things here.

Enjoy,
Akmal

KhairulMN

freshman
Hi Jeson,

U certainly asked the right questions here and I am sure a lot of the gurus and otais here will be glad to assist you in whatever way.

About webhosting n domain, there's a lot of choices for you
to choose from. You can click on my link in my signature. Just pointing you to a direction if you are clueless. :)

Next is whether a blog or normal site. To make things simple, a blog would be gd. Normally, Wordpress comes pre-installed with the web hosting account. you can go to wordpress.org for tutorials or even youtube. highly customisable and easy to maintain.

As for domain, its your choice. some web hosting providers gives free domain (but the domain is theirs), while others don't. My advise is to purchase your domain separately from the web hosting provider. This is to safeguard yourself. :)

Y safeguard? becoz if the hosting company goes down, you still have your domain with you and can still move to another provider without much problems. :)

Just my 2 cents worth.

Imabiz: tima kasih kerana point out mistake saya. :D

Last edited:

Imabiz

Senior
Hi Jeson,

U certainly asked the right questions here and I am sure a lot of the gurus and otais here will be glad to assist you in whatever way.

to answer some of your questions, i run a web-hosting co. myself with an affiliate program attached to it. (makes it simpler for ppl to earn isnt it?)

here's a brief intro of my web hosting account.

Pulse Ultima Web Hosting Features:

- Unlimited Webspace
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited MYSQL Database
- Unlimited Email Addresses
- Unlimited Add-On domains

The last one, "Unlimited Add-On Domains" is specifically targeted for internet marketers. It enables them to built multiple websites and host multiple domains without the need to purchase ANY other web-hosting account.

If you have further questions, do feel free to add me on YM.
Or you can go to my site. It's in my signature. I can't post a link yet as I'm less than 15 posts here. :D

Next is whether a blog or normal site. To make things simple, a blog would be gd. Wordpress comes pre-installed with the web hosting account.

As for domain, Pulse Ultima comes with free domain as well.

The cost to you? RM240 per/year. :)

hehe.. hati2.. kene ban nanti...

himira

hmm..welcome to jason..

whatever you want to do, you need to focus in all your works.

dinotino

freshman
Good day guys, thx 4 all ur comments and tips ... hope to learn more and grow with all of you. have a nice day and god bless all of u ....

dinotino

freshman
Good day guys, thx 4 all ur comments and tips ... hope to learn more and grow with all of you. have a nice day and god bless all of u ....

Edwin

Hi jason,
I am just like you,try to learn new things here..

I have to admit that I'd learn quite a lot of thing in WC..but still lots of lots of things that I still need to learn..Unlimited resources here in WC..

Good luck :)

dinotino

freshman
Cool guys ... well looks like all newbie can post their ideas and their questions here and we hope to get the Guru's to help us out ... as we grow from an infant to teenager .... im sure we can help those that r willing to be part of the IM community .... Let us all share and grow ....