2in1 or no?

AzrulFikri73

freshman
Halo peeps! would you prefer a 2in1 washer + dryer or separately buy a washer and a dryer?? any experiences using both type? thnx peeps!

mensye

junior
Halo peeps! would you prefer a 2in1 washer + dryer or separately buy a washer and a dryer?? any experiences using both type? thnx peeps!
not sure bcz now days many brands not cums with dryer .mostly they having is seperate one .
i suggest u cn check out panasonic washing maching which is super efficient . u cn have look their top or front load

miniang

freshman
2 in 1 most of the brand also got bt need to see whta kind of futur u need also . Like for how many kg and the space all
bcz now days i cn see panasonic brand is work well n getting many good review as me also experience very good on it
Post automatically merged:

not sure bcz now days many brands not cums with dryer .mostly they having is seperate one .
i suggest u cn check out panasonic washing maching which is super efficient . u cn have look their top or front load
exactly , i am using their front load . just before a years changed bt work too good for me compared to previous brand washing machine
bt only thing the font load not cums with dryer lar. bt its worked too good for me

Dynamo

junior
for me i prefer both in one machine so it will save cost and save space

Frieski

freshman
for people that always busy like me, i really think this type not suitable for me since i need to wait longer time than it supposedly to be

Katakuri

freshman
2 in 1 most of the brand also got bt need to see whta kind of futur u need also . Like for how many kg and the space all
bcz now days i cn see panasonic brand is work well n getting many good review as me also experience very good on it
i think other brand also have different type of machine and different weight also right?

Fred Eng

freshman
i will suggest u try panasonic washing machine top load it offers a powerful antibacterial effect via UV light & Ag ions in a regular wash cycle. u cn have a look at their page to get more infor as well

b
bt very less like this n also quite price , if u ask me i will suggest buy seperatly n i more prefer like top load bcoz Top-loader washing machines are more traditional and can be easier to use, unlike front-loaders they stand at a convenient height.

i think other brand also have different type of machine and different weight also right?
yes bt sometimes its based on individual likes and satisfication also.like me i really like panasonic top load only n i bought dryer separate as well in same brand

Katakuri

freshman
i will suggest u try panasonic washing machine top load it offers a powerful antibacterial effect via UV light & Ag ions in a regular wash cycle. u cn have a look at their page to get more infor as well
i had heard about this panasonic washing machine before, seem like many people use it

Dynamo

junior
bt very less like this n also quite price , if u ask me i will suggest buy seperatly n i more prefer like top load bcoz Top-loader washing machines are more traditional and can be easier to use, unlike front-loaders they stand at a convenient height.
is'nt separate one cost higher than combine? since we need to buy both kind of machine, it will cost you more than you buy washing machine that have both function

Frieski

freshman
yes bt sometimes its based on individual likes and satisfication also.like me i really like panasonic top load only n i bought dryer separate as well in same brand
yes i agree, because it depend on who will use it. maybe for who have plenty time, they can opt for separate one, and those who always busy might buy 2 in 1 machine

mensye

junior
e

b

yes , especially i like the front load bcz i feel even its a normal one bt its easy to use for old ppl , and even when spining time all the vibration not like other brand . less nosiy as wel

i had heard about this panasonic washing machine before, seem like many people use it
yes its due to the price is affordable and they do have a very hi-tech system for the washing machine like front load n top load with different kg as well. Especially when comes to can save the electrical and water bil means its really much needed for now days

yes i agree, because it depend on who will use it. maybe for who have plenty time, they can opt for separate one, and those who always busy might buy 2 in 1 machine
Agreed as well, because most of people now days look seperatly bcz its can work more well when its seperatly rather than together . i am like their top load now days bcz in my house got older ppl so easy for them to use and especially when i changed to panasonic its more easy for me already no sounds , no vibration can save water bil all means best

Last edited:

Frieski

freshman
yes , especially i like the front load bcz i feel even its a normal one bt its easy to use for old ppl , and even when spining time all the vibration not like other brand . less nosiy as wel
different people will have different opinion on it, whether it is easy to use or not.

Dynamo

junior
yes its due to the price is affordable and they do have a very hi-tech system for the washing machine like front load n top load with different kg as well. Especially when comes to can save the electrical and water bil means its really much needed for now days
even if the price is affordable for the top loader but if you bought it separately then you need to pay twice

Katakuri

freshman
Agreed as well, because most of people now days look seperatly bcz its can work more well when its seperatly rather than together . i am like their top load now days bcz in my house got older ppl so easy for them to use and especially when i changed to panasonic its more easy for me already no sounds , no vibration can save water bil all means best
i in the middle of getting new washing machine for my new house, and still surveying which brand can offer more benefit and features plus range of the price also

Frieski

freshman
i in the middle of getting new washing machine for my new house, and still surveying which brand can offer more benefit and features plus range of the price also
you can try to survey first but i suggest you buy panasonic top loader, because it easy to use actually

Dynamo

junior
you can try to survey first but i suggest you buy panasonic top loader, because it easy to use actually
many people suggest to use this washing machine, but do you use it at your home? or you recommending it because its popular nowadays

Katakuri

freshman
many people suggest to use this washing machine, but do you use it at your home? or you recommending it because its popular nowadays
i think those who suggesting it may have or may not have it at their home, but seeing most of people talking about this kind of washing machine, must be very popular among user

miniang

freshman
depends lar bcoz as i heard from my fren , she told she bought 2 in one bt worked nt tht ok better buy seperatly.
After tht inly she changed to panasonic front load - 10kg .she told me thtits keeps clothes extra hygienic with the technologies you needthen she boguth dryer speratly as well

for people that always busy like me, i really think this type not suitable for me since i need to wait longer time than it supposedly to b
different ppl different view , usually if a washer and dryer combo may also take longer to dry clothes. While a standard clothes dryer typically performs a full drying cycle within an hour, a combo unit may require two or more hours to complete.

try panasonic front load , its work too good. bcz the front-loaders may use 40 percent less water than a top load , on average

Fred Eng

freshman
yes , u can have a look to 10kg top load panasonic washing machine if u are big family or looking for washing ur curtains and comforter at home only . It effectively removes dirt and stains, while saving on water and energy usage

i am using panasonic top load 10kg due to usually my wife like to clean her bed sheet and comforter at home only like 2 week once so its will more save money right compare to giving to laundry , Easy and i am using it like more thn 3 years i think its fine and its even save our electrical n water bil as well

i think those who suggesting it may have or may not have it at their home, but seeing most of people talking about this kind of washing machine, must be very popular among user
suggested based on experience, bcz firstly when we boight washing machine without knowledge and everything went wrong after tht i am survey properly n bought panasonic top load bt nvr regrate n so happy with it

Last edited:

Katakuri

freshman
depends lar bcoz as i heard from my fren , she told she bought 2 in one bt worked nt tht ok better buy seperatly.
After tht inly she changed to panasonic front load - 10kg .she told me thtits keeps clothes extra hygienic with the technologies you needthen she boguth dryer speratly as well
because nowadays many poeple follow the trend that why they wanna up to date like others too